Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Firebird I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Firebird I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Firebird I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Firebird I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Firebird I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Firebird I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Firebird I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Firebird I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Firebird I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Firebird

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Firebird Empty
PostSubject: Firebird   Firebird I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:06 pm

Be prepared. I am going to explain my manga idea of Firebird (as asked by Tri), and it's very complicated and demented.

Firebird is the first idea I came up with, but it is one I wish to do late so I don't screw it up. It's very hard just to explain it, so I will try my best.

I'm going to start with brief Character Descriptions, then to a brief synopsis of the story.

In this world of Alpha I, everyone is assigned a "class" and they have a ruling element in which they learn magic from. They are also given an ID card (which there is one ID card that appears at the beginning of each chapter.)

~Characters~

Adessa Touki: She is 19 years of age and her class is a "Swordsmen/Gunsmen." Her ruling element is Fire. She's cocky, a bit hot-tempered, and wear's a pretty skimpy outfit. Her eyes look like they are constantly dialated, but that's for a reason (spoiler!)

Kanie Boten: She is 17 years of age and her class is "Numchaku Master." Her ruling element is Wind. She's kind hearted, doesn't know who her parents are, and has lived her life protecting Frosten Church, an isolated place on the outskirts of Alpha I (surrounded by deserts)

Yuki Tsumoji: She is 16 years of age and her class is "Mage/Fist Fighter." Her ruling element is Darkness. She's cold, doesn't open up to others, and has been on the run ever since she was 8 years of age (her father beat her and she doesn't remember her mother).

Alec: His last name is a spoiler, and he is supposedly 23 years of age. In actuality it is just his body that is 23 years old, for his old body was used up. His class is a "Ninja" and his ruling element is Lightning. He works for the secret service, but often screws things up and where his true alliance lies is unknown.

Randi Mikoji: She is 18 years of age and her class is "Monk." Her ruling element is Water/Ice. She is half fox demon, but she keeps her ears clipped down to avoid discrimination. She has a dark past in which her village has been destroyed numerous times by Takashi (she was also violated by him.) A lot of people call her "illegitimate" and say that she should not exist.

Kakeru Hikaru: He states he is 22 years old, but this is a lie. His class is a "Lancer" and his ruling element is Earth. He assigns Adessa with jobs, and always visits Kanie at her church (according to her, they are best friends). He also has a dark connection with Yuki, but this is a spoiler. He acts like a nice guy, but really he is responsible for the 3 meeting and for their fate to become so messed up.

Kino Hitoshi: He is 22 years old. His class is "Archer" and his ruling element is Nature. He is an android created by Naoko to replicate the "Phoenix God," and is pretty successful. He has the power to take over people's minds. Him and Adessa have a connection from their past, but Adessa has yet to figure it out. It's sort of a love/hate thing between the 2.

Naoko Touki: Adessa's mother, even though she states she is 27 years old (apparently Adessa never questions this.. actually, she never finds out Naoko's age.) Her class is "Engineer" and her ruling element is Fire. She is in love with the corrupt man named Takashi, and engineer creatures called "Nephilim" (replicas of angels from 10,000 years ago) that create havoc all over the world.

Kiare Hikaru: She is supposedly 21 years old, but this is a lie as well. Her class is "Mage" and her ruling element is Holy. She is Kakeru's wife, and is killed numerous times by him. She is an angelic messenger from "God," but secretly hates everyone and especially despises Kanie.

Tetsuya Tsuki: Age is unknown, and he is one of the two guardians of the moon (sent to protect the Phoenix God.) His ruling element is Lunar and his class is "Ninja." He's extremely hyper and saves Yuki from almost being raped by a member of the secret organization. His true purpose is yet to be discovered.

Shu Hisato: He is only age 15 and is part of the fox tribe where Randi is from. Randi loves him, but he has been chosen by both of the "twins" to help them accomplishing their wishes. He's pretty much a tool and doesn't have much thought for himself, probably because he's so young. His class is "monk" and his ruling elements are "Dark/Light."

Izak Hitoshi: notice the familiar last name? SPOILER! Anyway, this is a random cameraman who takes pictures at random times, and eventually meets with Adessa and Co. They keep him after they find out he can hack into computers. He states he's from the future, but they have a hard time believing him. His class is "cameraman" and his ruling element is Fire.

Kaz: His last name is also a HUGE spoiler. He is age 16 but that is a lie, and is the secret service member who tried to have his way with Yuki. He is special because he was never given a class, but he is the only other person who's ruling element is Lunar. Him and Testuya have numerous clashes due to a huge brawl that happened 20 years ago in which Tetsuya gave him a cut that absorbs magic. Kaz is also sent to protect the Phoenix God.

Jucleia Evek: Her body is stuck at the age of 17, but she is thousands of years old. Her class is "Sorceress" and her ruling element is Water. She is the overseer of a faction of the secret service (the same faction as Kaz) and is one horny female. She is raped many times, but it doesn't seem to phase her. She tries many times to contact "God," but it never works. She has a vast amount of knowledge, but hardly ever shares it with anyone.

Lid Faut: He is 22 years of age (this seems to be a popular number) and his class is "Secret Service official." His ruling element is Wind. He's very cynical and a "Let's hurry to business" kind of guy. He is in love with Jucleia, but doesn't let this get in the way of his work.

Misu: He is a spiritual link that connects the "Twins" to the real world. He sometimes takes the form of Chiaki's teddy bear, and only wants to protect her from harm and her sister. He does things by logic and reason, and doesn't believe in illigitimacy or failure. Numerous times he tries to kill Randi. His ruling element is Holy.

Kaito: Kaito is a demon who was in love with Yuki's former self. He is very conflicted as he is also in love with Alec, the very man he tries to kill. 10,000 years ago he has the sole cause of the almost destruction of Alpha I, and according to God is one of the major causes of this timeline's destruction. Kaito only wants to create a world in which him and Yuki can live in solitude, alone, where no one else exists.

Kiyu: Kiyu is Kaito's mother, and also one of the protectors of Alpha I. Although she fought against him 10,000 years ago, she has a motherly duty to protect against him. She often helps Adessa and her friends, even if Kaito doesn't know about it.

Chiaki: Chiaki is one of the "Twins" that God has created from himself. She is the "good one" and was supposed to be the protector of Alpha I. She is young and innocent, and has her own room isolated from the world, in which Shu and Misu visit very often. She is in love with Shu, and has assigned him the task of keeping world peace and order.

Sota: Sota is Chiaki's twin. She was supposed to be the protector of Alpha I's sister planet Chibiko, but ended up destroying it 10,000 years ago. She had always been jealous of Chiaki. Sota is evil, cold hearted, and assigned Shu the task of killing Chiaki and destroying this world. She lent him a portion of her dark powers.

Takashi: He is evil. He started the experiments of making former Angel blood into Nephilims, which has caused Alpha I to be in constant turmoil (always in fear of the Nephilims attacking.) He met Naoko after her daughter died, and they tried to recreate her. They also created Kino together. He calls himself a God, and is always trying to obtain the 3 girls for himself, in order to steal their power so he can become ultimate. He has no sympathy.

Rei Chitose: She is supposedly in the present time. She existed 10,000 years ago in the great war of nephilims, and she was great friends with Yuki Kazori. It is said Rei is a direct offspring of Chiaki, and that Kanie is a direct descendent from Rei. Anything else said about Rei is a spoiler.

Yuki Kazori: Said to be a direct offspring of Sota, and that Yuki Tsumoji is a direct descendent from Kazori. Kazori is corrupt, was supposedly in love with her younger brother (name is a spoiler) and tried to turn him against Rei. She was the lover of Kaito, and because of these two they had ruined Heaven and the majority of angels were dead.

Pepelia: She is just a memory. She had died 15 years ago in a horrible accident when she was 24 years old. Her existence threatens the very strand of time/space, so when she appears a lot of time portals are created. Anything else said about her is a spoiler.

Masai: She is actually Randi's mother. She is supposed to be dead, but randomly appears in front of Alec. She lost all of her memories except for her name, and eventually finds out that she hates Naoko very much "for trying to create a false Adessa" as she states it. Anything else said about her is a spoiler.

Phoenix God: Also known as the Firebird. His name is unknown, but he had with him a beautiful woman named Adessa 10,000 years ago. She was the first human to travel to Alpha I. Adessa united Kiyu and Rei, and they were all three against Yuki and Kaito's rebellion. They were also against another man's rebellion, who drove Yuki to do all this in the first place (that man's name is a spoiler). Thanks to This Adessa and this Phoenix God, Alpha I had been saved and Kaito had been put into a long sleep. Many attempts have been done to create another Phoenix God and Adessa, and the closest attempts are Kino and the current Adessa.

God: His defining characteristic is 10 wings, 5 on each side. He appears in whatever form he sees fit, or whatever form you are thinking of when he appears. He is the ultimate creator, and in fact he sent the whole world in a timeloop so that it would not be dark in the future. The future was one in which Randi did not exist, but since she has a power that is necessary for the world's survival, he needed to create a time in which she did exist. His true intentions are still unknown.

~Story Synopsis~
Although you can probably get a good idea from it just be looking at the characters. Anyway there is a story called "The Inscription" that recounts the events of 10,000 years ago, but many of the pieces are missing. Frosten Church protects the remnants of it.
Adessa is out on a mission given to her by Kakeru (he helps her) that lead them to this church, where upon they meet Kanie. The spirit of Kakeru's wife appears and she tries to kill all of them. They are saved by Kiyu, but they don't realize it yet. Kakeru is nowhere to be found.
Adessa and Kanie, trying to get back at the mainland run into Yuki who is on the run, and Kanie starts reciting the Inscription as though they were all connected by it. Though unfamiliar to one another, they realize they must stick with each other to figure out why their names are on the actual Inscription, and why they have been tied together like this.

They find out the real culprit is Takashi, and that he must be stopped. He is the one who created all of the nephilims that haunt Alpha I. The 3 find this their new goal, and during the story they meet a number of people that are all connected to them from 10,000 years ago. The truth is unfolded in a number of flashbacks and awkward relationship meetings, and it is not Takashi alone that must be stopped, but also Sota and Kaito, who have been pulling the strings the whole time.

A lot of killing happens, time vortexes, people arising from the dead, number of fires, and some serious mindblows. It's all very complicated.

I have a number of pictures for this one, if anyone wants to see any please say. I have pictures of each character too.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

Firebird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firebird   Firebird I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:26 pm

MORE PUMPED THAN BEFORE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Firebird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firebird   Firebird I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:58 pm

Once again, that makes me very happy :3 Thank you.

It's just one huge mindblow =x.x=

And man, .... Wow...
I've got quite an imagination I must say. Rereading all that after just 6 hours. Wow.

I thought the character descriptions were very seperate, but after reading them again I can tell that they are all very connected.

Anyway, if you want, I can share certain spoilers with you. Or you can wait =>.>= =x.x=
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

Firebird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firebird   Firebird I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Hm... nah, it's fine. I'll just wait.

And you're welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Firebird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firebird   Firebird I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:12 pm

I described this one as "A Huge, Demented, Mindblow, Soap Opera." :p It's pretty much honing down on what humans really are (at least their inner most desires. Sex, love, and the need to belong. And the constant wanting of recognition by God.) So yeah, it's going to be pretty dark.

And okies.

And yay!!! :3
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

Firebird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firebird   Firebird I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:14 pm

Sweet.

Yeah, I have my share of exposing humans for what they are. Lots of my ideas are dark, full of lust, selfishness, violence, all that good people stuff. Razz
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Firebird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firebird   Firebird I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:19 pm

Haha yeah, pretty much. Exploitation of humans.

"Sin" the one in script format... that's pretty much what it's all going to be about. And to overcome the trials and the month of October, they must realize their sins and find retribution....

Of course getting there requires readers to choose choices that they think may be wrong, but are actually right.

And yeah, that's the best kind of writing :3

Hahaha no wonder we're so interested in each other's ideas =>.>=
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

Firebird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firebird   Firebird I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:24 pm

That's true, but that's much attributed by our contemporary writing style of the world; we like to relate as closely as we can to people i.e. streams of consciousness and realistic stories and characters.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Firebird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firebird   Firebird I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:28 pm

Very true. I love adding fantasy elements and outerspace and all that, but when it comes right down to it the characters are very realistic and their emotions aren't fake at all.

Which is why a lot of mine are going to end very sad.

Evanescent Illusion is not going to be a happy ending...
still haven't decided on this one yet.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

Firebird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firebird   Firebird I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:51 pm

I want to say the majority of my stories end happily, mostly because I don't want my reader to walk away and just shake his head. I want him to nod in approval and agree with my themes. Sometimes it can happen even if the ending is still sad.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Firebird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firebird   Firebird I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 pm

I think it depends on what the story is. I think a sad ending is very fitting if the story allows it.

There is no way Evanescent can have a happy ending and just be.. right. At least I think so.

As for this one, I think the overall end will be happy, but getting there is the sad part.

I know, if I'm watching/reading something that's sad or is very appropriate to be sad, but all of a sudden it's happy, I'm a bit thrown off and irritated. (The anime MADLAX did this to me. After all the crazy/ whack stuff they go through, without ANY explanation, they end it happily.)
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

Firebird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firebird   Firebird I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:33 pm

Yeah, that's true, the story defines the ending.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Firebird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firebird   Firebird I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:36 pm

Yup.
As much as I hated the ending of Chrno Crusade, I don't think it would have been appropriate to end it any other way.

It was very sad.

Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

Firebird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firebird   Firebird I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:51 am

O_O...awesome.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Firebird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firebird   Firebird I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:55 am

Eyes bleeding yet from the massive reading?

:p

Thanks, glad you're interested as well Alex. Any thoughts on it as of now?

I should also say that the characters are designed in a very cute way, but it's demented. Kinda like how everyone in Higurashi are adorable yet psycho :3
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

Firebird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firebird   Firebird I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:46 pm

Dear god XD more adorable murder.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Firebird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firebird   Firebird I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:48 pm

Very much so.
Not just murder.
Rape and burning as well.
It's pretty twisted....

And here's the scary part: I came up with this idea WAAAY before I knew about Higurashi :3
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

Firebird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firebird   Firebird I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:49 pm

I'm so amp'd up for this now XD
O_o....Really now.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Firebird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firebird   Firebird I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:52 pm

That's good to know. Too bad this one is gonna have to wait.

But Evanescent Illusion will come sooner than you think :3

And yup. My mind is a very scary place.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

Firebird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firebird   Firebird I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:54 pm

Oh Really O_O...
now I got this That and Neo to look forward to XD
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Firebird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firebird   Firebird I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:57 pm

Yes indeedly :3 As do I.

You should check out my other story ideas *pokes*

Under the topic "My Story Ideas"

Not as epic as this or Evanescent, but they're pretty spiffy :3

I think you'll enjoy them. Haha.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

Firebird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firebird   Firebird I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:58 pm

AND AWWWWWAAAAY I GO!
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Firebird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firebird   Firebird I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:00 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:3
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

Firebird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firebird   Firebird I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:18 pm

SWOSH!
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki