Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My video game stories

Go down 
+3
kingalex120
tsukasayuki
Wave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

My video game stories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:07 am

Ah, interesting. Sweet.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:16 pm

Please select another story for more information.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:43 pm

I Am
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:48 pm

I Am is my own comedy game, very similar to Psychonauts back in the day.

You play as John Doe, a dorky nobody in high school who tries to become one of the popular kids. But his struggles always end in disaster until one day he comes across a high-tech looking cellphone, it only has one phone number listed, and everytime John calls it he hears someone asking who he is, and when John says "I am, etc." he becomes just that.

The main drawbacks to this is that the phone doesn't affect other people, and many people such as governments, terrorists, and religions target John to steal his phone for EEEEEEEVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL!!!!!!

(Sorry, I'm tired)
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:13 pm

HAha, wow, I didn't expect that.

Ah, I remember Psychonauts.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:03 pm

It deserved better. Psychonauts was the capital of funny games.

Please select another game for more information.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:06 pm

Undying wish please
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:17 pm

Undying Wish is my own fighting game mostly inspired by Super Smash Bros. and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom in terms of gameplay.

The story revolves around a world known as the Rings, where several different places of time and culture live o a halo like world with each a different group of people. At the center of the rings is a giant sphere of bright light that acts as the Ring's sun and is said to be the gateway to the afterlife. One day, a large deity of some kind manifasted itself and proposed an offer to the Ring's greatest fighters: whoever proves to be the strongest fighter in all the Rings will have his or her greatest wish granted.

Soon multiple fighters raise and fight for each their own separate reasons. You choose which fighter to play as and fight your way to gain his or her wish.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:14 pm

I like the sound of that..hmm
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:37 pm

You sure? I think this is the weakest game I have.

Which would you like to hear? Umbra or Sinful Rose?
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:46 pm

its alot better then most fighting game stories
Tekken/Street Fighter/Mortal Combat/ect

and..umbra
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Umbra is my "last game", as in I'm done with thinking more up for now.

You play as a young woman who was watching with her friends a solar eclipse. Just as the moon blocks the sun a large red eye sudden appears in the shadow and sends an army of shadows across the globe to vanquish any source of light. The main character (whose real name I haven't decided yet) is killed by a shadow and dies while watching her friends suffer the same fate.

Then suddenly she wakes back up in a church and that she was also in a new body with pearl white eyes and glowing white hair. Next to her body is also a ring with feather like decorations that attach to her back and the feathers form around her to act as shields from a sudden attack by a monster called the Eclipsed. She manages to fight off the monsters until a man wearing a crescent moon mask jumps in and finishes off the rest.

The main character asks what happened to her but all the man says is;

"You're just a shadow. But only you can bring light back into this world."

Afterwards you soon discover that 100 years have past since the eclipse and the world is forever covered in darkness. Everyone one the planet is completely blind and are hunted down by the Eclipsed like animals. And then, you go off trying to figure out how you're still alive and how to end the darkness that plagues the world.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:36 pm

this kinda sounds sililar to the Diablo story of the kingdom of shadow
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:20 pm

Never read it, so I'm sure the game is different from that. Care to explain anyway?
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Sound badass to me.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:49 pm

well i dont mean exactly like it but it is very familiar...see in Kingdom of Shadow...the grandest city ever built to honor the light of heaven was believed to have transcended the human realm through the power of the arch angels because the people of the city were the most pure and avid believers of the light....they all fought and were very against the burning hells. SO one day the archangel gave the king a vision to enable him to brign his city to the realm of heaven as a reward for being such a noble and selfless people of the light. But..in the present day theres a rumor that the cities shadow reapers every something odd years...apparantly a mambere of the city who was left behind swore he had a way to return and join his fellows in heaven...and he lead an expedition to the site only for all who went to be lost. The story of the kingdom of shadow is about a more present day exploration (present day as in the diablo universe) who is being led by a mage of the mages gild who has studied the scrolls left behind by the previous explorer to find the city of light and attempt to gain its massive magical knowledge left behind by the people of the light who were master mages who could even hold off the three prime evils from storming their gates (the prime evils being Baal, Maphisto, and Diablo).
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:50 pm

Thanks for the explaination. I don't see any similarites...
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:56 pm

there are other details about the story that match up with what yoru story is i just gave the base of the story...i dont want to give the details away...mainly because i know i wont explain it right,...
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:40 pm

Then that just means I have to make sure my story doesn't match with other stories. Back to the drawing board I guess.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:36 pm

yeah, sorry man D8
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:34 pm

Hey, I love brainstorming! It's a blessing and a curse really. >_>
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:39 pm

of course >.>
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:16 am

heh xD I bet it is.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:49 pm

Seeing as though I'm losing my ability to make summaries, I'm just gonna explain the features for any of my anime games I want to make.

Take your pick:

1. Neon Genesis Evangelion: New Testiment
2. X/2012
3. Canaan: Full Bloom
4. Code Geass: Sins of Our Fathers
5. Macross
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:19 am

Sins of the father please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My video game stories
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next