Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Your worst fight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

Your worst fight Empty
PostSubject: Your worst fight   Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:30 pm

Ok, i just thought of this while listening to some music and it popped into my head..but lets hear it.

What was your most intense or most violent fight? (fist fight)

Mine...was in the locker room back in 10th grade right before football practice while we were changing for practice. And now contrary to popular belief in school i was more of a quiet loner type of guy. surrounded by a few friends. So, being i live in NY and in a part of NY where all the rich guido wannabees live (and the fact i just happen to be a legitimate BIGASS italian) i was constantly picked on and fucked with. Now...i usually just ignored the shit and walked away. fights in school fucked with your record..so i avoided em as best i could..but there was the odd time it couldnt be avoided. So anyway...before i start changing the two "top dogs" of the school/team come up to me and start talking shit. again...i didnt care at all...but then the one guy (and when i say top dog i mean it O_o hes the richest "toughest" most known kid in school) he shoves me against the locker and just thinks he can push me around...big mistake...he went to punch me but i grabbed his wrist before he could and headbutted him then a very awsome fight ensued in which afterword the entire school never fucked with me again XDD there was the few "jokes" thrown at me but they were all followed by the "hey im just fuckin around man" XDD safe to say i won it XD but it was broken up by the coaches. (who also from that day on gave me more respect XDD)

Last edited by proceedtoheaven on Sun May 02, 2010 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

Your worst fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your worst fight   Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:33 pm

Dude, nice. XD

Hm.. I'm a lover, not a fighter, but I would gladly fight for whatever I had to.

Hmmm.... the closest I've ever gotten to fighting is putting people in constricting headlocks in order to prevent a fight, and stop people from screwing with me. lol, I'd have fun with it though.

I'd be all, "What'd you say? What? What? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" *lets go* "Yeah, I thought so."
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

Your worst fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your worst fight   Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:34 pm

i atract fights and conflict...its my size...i swear it XD
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

Your worst fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your worst fight   Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:37 pm

Of course.

Yeah.. I don't attract violence these days.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

Your worst fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your worst fight   Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:39 pm

same here...but thats cuz i graduated highschool XDD no more posers XD
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

Your worst fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your worst fight   Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:42 pm

Ah, right.

I had most problems in middle school.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

Your worst fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your worst fight   Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:50 pm

why so?
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

Your worst fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your worst fight   Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:53 pm

My worst fight was back during high school when my friend Victoria was being stalked by her ex. She asked me if I could leave class early for portection so I went ahead and did so. For the first few days nothing happened, but when I helped her reach her bus and left her for a few seconds I heard her scream.

The stalker was hiding in her bus when the driver wasn't there and almost raped her. I ran on the bus and tackled him down to the floor, and once I got up I punched him as hard as I could. He was a lot bigger then me back then and instantly threw me off. I yelled at Victoria to get help, and she ran back to the school. The guy tried to go after her but did whatever I could to stop him. I was getting beaten really bad, I could barely see because my eyes were so swollen, but I never let him pass me once. Victoria got back with a sheriff and managed to cuff the guy.

I suffered the worse from that fight, but I still kept Victoria safe. That was the day I tried to lift weights again.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

Your worst fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your worst fight   Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:53 pm

Ha ha fights...my specialty XD well I'd have to say it was a few years back junior year, my high school was full of wannabe thugs one thing I hate is fakes so one day at lunch I'm sitting and talking to a few friends and one of these thugs gets the bright idea to throw a milk carton at the back of my head it opens and soak the back of my hoodie at this point I way my options get up and beat him infront of everyone and get suspended or wait..I choose wait ^_^. So I catch him on the bus stop tackling him into a snow drift and beating the living shit out of him eventually someone screams the dean is coming out to see what happened. they take us in to see what happened and and I'm sitting in the chair fine while he has a broken jaw nose two black eyes and I beleve I broke his forearm since he had a cast on when I got back from my suspension ^_^

needless to say I never had to deal with fake thugs again ^_^
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

Your worst fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your worst fight   Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:56 pm

@Heaven: Well, just the maturity level was so much lower than it is in High school, that people just fooled around to the point where they really deserved it from me.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

Your worst fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your worst fight   Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:01 pm

Wave, thats the measure of a real man. Not how hard you can hit..but on how much you can get back up for what you believe in. In which case..you proved yourself fuly.

king...DAMN! im not surprised from the stories ive heard already but yeah our stories are pretty similar XDD only difference is i didnt instigate the fight itself XD

*nods*
Yeah i understand...and its why i ate lunch in the deans office XDD
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

Your worst fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your worst fight   Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:04 pm

Quote :
Wave, thats the measure of a real man. Not how hard you can hit..but on how much you can get back up for what you believe in. In which case..you proved yourself fuly.

Kinda like what Rocky said to his son in Rocky Balboa.

"No one can hit harder than life, but it ain't about how hard ya hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winnin' is done! And you can't go on and point your fingers and say you ain't who you are because of him, her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that!"

Last edited by TriRevan on Sun May 02, 2010 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

Your worst fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your worst fight   Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:05 pm

yep ^_^ i love that quote. and its true.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

Your worst fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your worst fight   Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Yep, Rocky knows just what to say, don't he? ^.^
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

Your worst fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your worst fight   Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:08 pm

@Wave: your protected her with your all regardless of the pain you are a True man my friend and I am honored to call you my friend and leader

@Heaven: I don't like to be fucked with XD I have a very low tolerance for bullshit XD
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

Your worst fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your worst fight   Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:10 pm

yep, no doubt revan ^_^

agreed king.

LOL i have a high tolerance XDD cause words dont bother me. Actions bother me XD cuz words you can take back...actions..you cant. curse me out ill laugh...shove or punch me your dead O_o that simple...ill put you down without remorse XD
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

Your worst fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your worst fight   Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:10 pm

Quote :
@Heaven: I don't like to be fucked with XD I have a very low tolerance for bullshit XD

Hell yeah, I don't take shit from anyone. If I don't like what someone does/says, I tell/show 'em.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

Your worst fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your worst fight   Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:15 pm

My friend chris called me hammer after I scared of a guy fucking with his little sister..Good times XD
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

Your worst fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your worst fight   Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:18 pm

Haha, nice.. yeah.. I definitely am more of a lover than a fighter these days, though...

My last acts of real violence were, as I said, in middle school, years ago.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Your worst fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your worst fight   Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:09 am

You guys are Badass =x.x=

I'm with Tri. I'm a lover, not a fighter. I have NEVER gotten into a physical fight, don't plan on it either.

I did want to punch a girl in high school, but I kept it cool and controlled =x.x=

Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

Your worst fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your worst fight   Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:08 pm

about what i expected to hear all around realy XD cept wave...never saw it commin...
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

Your worst fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your worst fight   Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:22 pm

proceedtoheaven wrote:
about what i expected to hear all around realy XD cept wave...never saw it commin...

I'm not much of a fighter either, but when shit goes down I'm more then willing to put myself in harms way to protect those I care about.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

Your worst fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your worst fight   Your worst fight I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:43 pm

*nods and pats your shoulder*
As expected of my pupil...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your worst fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your worst fight   Your worst fight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your worst fight
Page 1 of 1