Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Favorite Video Games

Go down 
+5
proceedtoheaven
HaseoXthofTwilight
Wave
TriRevan
tsukasayuki
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Favorite type of game?
First Person Shooter
Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_vote_lcap11%Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
RPG!
Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_vote_lcap78%Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
Action/Adventure
Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_vote_lcap11%Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Puzzle
Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Side-scroll
Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Music/Rhythm
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

Favorite Video Games - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:54 pm

Do any of you guys play Visual Novels apart from Yuki-senpai who crazes over Steins;gate :3? XD
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:51 pm

nope
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:51 pm

proceedtoheaven wrote:
nope

You should give at least one of them a go~ Try Casual Romance Club. Uhjuhuhu~
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:52 pm

lol im good XD
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:53 pm

But this is your one chance to become a pervy sage D:
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:56 pm

heh hehehe...im good...XD
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:59 pm

Sexy jutsu! *Transforms into a big breasted hottie* Neh~~~ Don't you want some of this ;3?
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:57 pm

Haven't played SG yet, but going to. Other than that, only one I've played is Umineko.. FANTASTIC btw! Lots more detail than the anime, plus the second season is VN only. Worth a try if you can get past the art xp
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:58 pm

tsukasayuki wrote:
Haven't played SG yet, but going to. Other than that, only one I've played is Umineko.. FANTASTIC btw! Lots more detail than the anime, plus the second season is VN only. Worth a try if you can get past the art xp

Oh~ Nice. and the "art" as in the ecchiness of it all~? XD I wonder how that 18+ works out in SG XD
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:10 am

It's not very ecchi imo, it's just... not very good xp

But you get used to it.

Like this Umineko Example:

Favorite Video Games - Page 4 Umineko-30-1
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:26 pm

Prepare to hear a lot of fighters named..So many..

Guilty Gear: WE BUTTER THE BREAD WITH FIRE! >: D

Blazblue: Less fire..more flash but still fun.

Street Fighter(ANYTHING...ANYTHING): Been Shoryuken'n since I could hold a controller.

Tekken: Master the combos and you can master ones self..THE FIST WILL SHOW THE WAY!

Melty Blood: Cute anime chicks that will eat your soul...I'm sold on it..

Bloody Roar: Animal people gone ape shit.

Dead or Alive: >.>.......yup

Now on to other..non-fighters..

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES: This game..THIS GAME...Almost better than .hack//G.U to me..they're probably tied.

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4: Not as over the top and anime-esq as 3, just a bit more realism makes it great.

.Hack//Quarantine: My Favorite out of the many games of the series.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep: Because you can never have enough Aqua...ever...ever.

Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core: Because Zack is a better protagonist then cloud will ever be, and it had kick ass music.

No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise: BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A WII T^T

Metal Gear Solid Saga: Cutscene the movie was kick ass..it had snakes.

Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga: Pretty solid but very difficult and frustrating.

Silent Hill 2: Because mind fuck.

Ninja Gaiden 3: BECAUSE IT'S NOT BAD!

and the most recent addition to my Hall of Ridiculously over the top Epic games.

Asura's Wrath: Beautiful music, An interesting and compelling story, Over the top boss fights and Violence. Ridiculous guest appearance battle DLC and Art work that made my brain lock up from being so good. This Game does not get NEARLY enough praise as it should, I don't see how people can praise heavy rain so much then knock this game when they're both of the same type then again I suppose to some people it'd be the difference between A Murder mystery movie and An Anime like Gurren Lagann..BUT I'M FINE WITH THIS..

I think I've nerded out enough for now...

Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:14 pm

Respect you for your love of Digital Devil Saga hehe~ XD And P4 of course =D I bet P4 Arena's going to join in on that list pretty soon neh~? ^^ I always found Guilty Gear games frustrating, I guess it was more for the advanced thrill seekers of fighting games, right?

Oh if it's street fighter, have you tried out Tatsunoko VS Capcom on the Wii? Chun Li and Ryu's special's are epic =D
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:15 pm

Alex, Asura's Wrath was one of the most interesting and exciting games I have had the pleasure of watching. I agree that it doesn't get enough praise. Also, did you guys know Asura's Wrath's animation was done by CyberConnect2, the same company that did all the .hack games? Amazing!
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Yup Very Happy I've followed Asura's Wrath ever since dothackers announced it XD The games pretty tricky, for me anyway, but it's lots of fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Video Games
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4