Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Most Wanted Things in KH

Go down 
+2
proceedtoheaven
Wave
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Which enemies do you prefer destroying?
Heartless
Most Wanted Things in KH I_vote_lcap75%Most Wanted Things in KH I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Nobodies
Most Wanted Things in KH I_vote_lcap25%Most Wanted Things in KH I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Unversed
Most Wanted Things in KH I_vote_lcap0%Most Wanted Things in KH I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

Most Wanted Things in KH Empty
PostSubject: Most Wanted Things in KH   Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:40 pm

Man.... I've seen to become obessed over Kingdom Hearts all of a sudden. Maybe it's because .hack//Link is so terrible....?

Oh well; back on topic. Kingdom Hearts is great and as I said before it's my favorite video game series of all-time. Still, there are a few things I would like to see in the next few games coming out soon.

Most Wanted Disney Worlds
1. The Chronicles of Narnia
2. Robin Hood
3. The Jungle Book
4. The Black Cauldron
5. Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Most Wanted Final Fantasy characters
1. Rinoa
2. Lightning
3. Noctis
4. Celes
5. Cecil Harvey

Most Wanted Returning Characters
1. Aqua, Ven, Terra
(I can't think of anybody else)

Most Wanted Gameplay changes
1. The Gummi ship to become more stream-lined.
2. More open environments
3. A larger party system similar to Dragon Age's
4. For multiplayer to become more coopertive then competitive
5. Sora to have an armored form similar to Valor and Wisdom like in Birth by Sleep

Most Wanted General Changes
1. Square to have an entire team for just Kingdom Hearts, like Nintendo's Pokemon Company
2. Someone else to direct the next Kingdom Hearts game so Nomura-san can take a long vacation with his family. Seriously have you seen this guy's schedule?! I'm surprised he can find time to eat and sleep!!

Last edited by Wave on Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Things in KH   Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:52 pm

i agree to it all XD
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Things in KH   Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:22 pm

I want the Pirates of the Caribbean complete with the second and third movies world.

Also, Atlantis would be epic.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Things in KH   Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:40 pm

@Heaven: Oh yeah... I meant every word.

@Revan: Due to Pirate's huge popularity I doubt that they won't return to that world. And yes, Atlantis would work beautifully!!
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Things in KH   Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:15 am

Also, just on a random note regarding Pirates, I think they need to 1, make Pirates of the Caribbean legos AND 2, Lego Pirates of the Caribbean the Game. It would be epic, and it has everything a good lego game really needs; three movies perfect for separating the stages (although, Pirates 4: On Stranger Tides is in the works), a lot of characters which could all easily have special abilities, and the notoriously funny cutscenes would be easy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Things in KH   Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:46 pm

And on another random note; I also want to see a Kingdom Hearts game taking place during the Keyblade War!!
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Things in KH   Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:45 pm

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING ABOUT THE KEYBLADE WAR WAVE!!!
How FUCKING epic would that be?

Anyway.

As long as Aqua, Ven, AND Terra come back (Ven without being all fucked up in the head and connected to Sora as well) I'm okay with characters. Actually... I would love it if Axel came back too... but his chances are a little... less likely.

I also want a game where you can play as the organization members... BEFORE they were nobodies.... :3

As for worlds... Atlantis would be AMAZING!
Although I can't think of really any others, since Lilo & Stitch was already used in BBS :3
Anyway,if I think of others I'll post them.

I LOVED the battle system of BBS.. more so than KH2 (weird, eh?)
BUT I would LOVE to see the Drive system return and them incorporate dual wielding again... cause that shit was amazing. And of course new sexy keyblades :3

Oh I also would like to see a HOT WOMAN FOR RIKU!!! Yeah that's right. :p And also a hot woman for Ven/Terra (whoever isn't with Aqua) SHARE THE LOVE!!!

Oh and Final Fantasy Characters?
Terra from 6.. buuut, that might get confusing.
Zidane and Kuja from 9. Zell from 8. Oh and....Locke and Kefka from 6 :3

Oh and perhaps an option for a second player to control one of your party members? It may be interesting.. but it might be fun...
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Things in KH   Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:56 pm

Tsukasayuki wrote:
Oh I also would like to see a HOT WOMAN FOR RIKU!!! Yeah that's right. :p And also a hot woman for Ven/Terra (whoever isn't with Aqua) SHARE THE LOVE!!!

BRILLIANT!!!
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Things in KH   Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:57 pm

I know right? Oh.. and she CAN'T be a damsel in distress and she MUST wield a keyblade. For both.

Oh and also. I want Kairi to actually USE the damn keyblade and be more helpful in the next KH's.

My respect for her will go up, and I will no longer see her as a damsel in distress.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Things in KH   Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:07 pm

Ditto.

If Aqua can use the damn Keyblade then so can Kairi!! And hey, I why not call Riku's love-interest Luna? XDD

And for Terra... Aura (don't hate me) or Dawn
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Things in KH   Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:14 pm

I like Luna :3

And for Terra?
Hahaha.. Okies okies.. I don't mind them buuut... Aura sounds too much like Aurora. It could be... Um...
Tsu? Hahahaha....

And heeeeyyy

I always thought Aqua liked Terra more, but for the value of the "water/sky" thing I guess we'll keep it as Aqua/Ven.

AND YEAH! BEEF UP ALREADY KAIRI!!! >Very Happy

Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Things in KH   Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:17 am

I demand riku and terra be playable...even if but short increments of time...but I need more terra.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Things in KH   Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:40 pm

@Yuki: Hey, we've seen Aqua hasn't aged in the Realm of Darkness. So maybe Ven will be of older when he wakes up. Wink

@Alex: So do I!!! They must be like Donald and Goofy: you're able to party with them on all worlds!!
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Things in KH   Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:28 pm

Ooohhh okies. Hell just as long as Terra has a hot chick that's okay :3

And YES AGREED!

I HATED that Riku could only be in The World that never was Sad

Soooo yeah

I LOVED playing as Ventus, so I want him to be a playable character as well. Hell, Him,, Aqua, Terra, Riku, AND Kairi should all be playables : D
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Things in KH   Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:53 pm

It should happen, and it will happen!!
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Things in KH   Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:54 pm

damn right it will!!
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Things in KH   Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:57 pm

just gimme sora in my hands damnit..and im fucking happy...
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Things in KH   Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:06 pm

Here we go. First Player as Sora. Second Player as the choice between Riku, Kairi, Terra, or Ven. :3
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Things in KH   Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:09 pm

or maybe separate scenarios that link to others?

Sora-Ven-Mickey-Sora

Riku-Terra-Riku

Kairi-Aqua-Kairi

something like that

Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Things in KH   Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:35 pm

SORA 8DDD
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Things in KH   Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:47 pm

If I were the one to help design Kingdom Hearts 3 I make the game something like this.

You still only control Sora in the story part of the game but now the party will expand from Donald and Goofy to Kairi, Riku, Terra, Ventus, Aqua. To help make sure each party member has the chance to level up you can now have a fourth party member present during fights.

Each character will have different strengths to bring to the game. If I were to scale them it be just like this.

Magic Users:Donald-Kairi-Aqua-Riku-Ventus-Goofy-Terra:Melee Fighters

Kairi can be considered the group Medic, Donald can use magic to augment or weaken stats, and Aqua can use offensive magic like Thunder or Blizzard. Riku and Ventus will be in the middle with both the best in using speed to their advantage. The difference between them would be Riku uses magic more then Ventus. Goofy and Terra are the heavy hitters, both using melee attacks to take down their enemies. To separate them both, Goofy has a high defense and low attack and Terra will be the opposite.

Mirage Arena should also return but I think the Versus Mode should be taken out. You can pick any of the party members you want to play such as one player can be either Riku or Donald. I also liked the Command Board, Rumble Racing, and Fruitball mini-games and would die happy to see them return.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Things in KH   Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:17 am

Hm, this may be random, but how about a double-bladed keyblade? That might be interesting. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Things in KH   Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:07 pm

I don't know. The design might not work since the teeth of the Keyblade is always faced away from the direction of the swing. A double Keyblade would either break this tradition or will be scrapped.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Things in KH   Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:24 pm

very good point
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Things in KH   Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:24 am

I vote for all main kH characters playable except Sora!
*skures Sora voodoo doll*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted Things in KH   Most Wanted Things in KH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Wanted Things in KH
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next