Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
You wanted it? They delivered. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
You wanted it? They delivered. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
You wanted it? They delivered. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
You wanted it? They delivered. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
You wanted it? They delivered. I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
You wanted it? They delivered. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
You wanted it? They delivered. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
You wanted it? They delivered. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
You wanted it? They delivered. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You wanted it? They delivered.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraphim_Zera
Holy Palace Emperor
Seraphim_Zera

You wanted it? They delivered. Empty
PostSubject: You wanted it? They delivered.   You wanted it? They delivered. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:31 pm

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/subaseka/

Square Enix, I would like to declare my undying loyalty to you.

It's time to play again guys. What will your entry fee be?
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: You wanted it? They delivered.   You wanted it? They delivered. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:03 pm

Any idea on what it could be?
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: You wanted it? They delivered.   You wanted it? They delivered. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Lol. Square Enix, the king of trolls. Not gonna lie, I wouldn't be surprised if it restarted again.

I heard rumors that it's a port for the Iphone op system x.x but there's also something else to announce.... Most likely TWEWY sequel, no?
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: You wanted it? They delivered.   You wanted it? They delivered. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:03 pm

Oh yeah, just look at that timer and listen to that music. So obvious it's a big TWEWY announcement. I hadn't heard the music before. But damn, what an awesome remix of Calling x.x
Back to top Go down
Seraphim_Zera
Holy Palace Emperor
Seraphim_Zera

PostSubject: Re: You wanted it? They delivered.   You wanted it? They delivered. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:32 pm

And Troll of the Year award goes tooooo..... SQUARE ENIX. Why would you build up a counter like that for a stupid port, granted it looks HD, but iOS games are widely ignored overall, why not a digital HD port for 3DS or something?
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: You wanted it? They delivered.   You wanted it? They delivered. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:17 pm

Seraphim_Zera wrote:
why not a digital HD port for 3DS or something?

Yes! This! I know, it's so stupidddd.. =>.<=

jasdofewf;jf
Or at least for all smart phones? A lot of people have smart phones, not just iphones. So mad.

EFF YOU SQUARE ENIX!!!!
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: You wanted it? They delivered.   You wanted it? They delivered. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:35 pm

Hmm, possibly for the upcoming Lightning Saga installment for FF13?
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: You wanted it? They delivered.   You wanted it? They delivered. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:51 pm

Actually, considering the popularity Notebook games have gotten this might be a smart move on SE's part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You wanted it? They delivered.   You wanted it? They delivered. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You wanted it? They delivered.
Page 1 of 1