Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

RP!?!

Go down 
+2
tsukasayuki
proceedtoheaven
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

RP!?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:43 pm

He couldnt help but let a slight smirk cross his lips as he thought about moon tree showign up, he loved meeting up with them in fields after he had done their work. A guild made soley to protect peace yet its machinations helped very few and only spurred on so much more PK just out of spite. "Yeah...i guess we should. but more importantly...your strength..do you understand it?"
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

RP!?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:00 pm

Kein found himself impressed yet again at the flick reapers actions. Perhaps this one was a lot stronger than he had first given credit for. He to hadn't paid much attention to Gabi during the exchange but he could tell the beastman was probably lazily grinning at the prospect of a new bounty hunter and impressed that Kein was actually showing interest in someone. With their excursion into that unknown area behind them now Kein had his mind on another prospect. With a satisfied grin at Evial's decision he turned his thoughts to the mysterious girl they had seen. 'I don't know what she is but something happened when my fist came in contact with her...something beyond the specs of the game..I wonder..'
His eyes had unconsciously drifted to his hand and after noticing nothing to it he decided to dismiss such thoughts for the time being. He had to get Evial trained up for work and then remembered one other thing he had forgotten to mention. "I suppose I should invite you to my solo guild. Id set it up mainly for business purposes but never thought id be teaching anyone about what I do so if your going to be learning the business ill send you an invite later" Halfway through his explanation of the guild he took note of the rather strange expression Evial's character face had twisted into. "Oy...you sure your okay...your character is making a weird expression" Finally releasing the flick reapers hand Kein turned his head in the direction of Gabi. "Oh and beatsman. I need you to find us a job to get Evial here started" Gabi nodded quickly and without another word had gated out from the area. Turning his attention back to Evial he crossed he made a gesture with his arms. "He usually supplies me with work like this or calls on me when he has a personal request needing taking care of" Kein explained. "But other players sometimes make a request to. A lot of the time lower level ones who have been targeted by pk's and such. But sometimes less than honorable players will also be looking to hire. So you got to keep an open mind about your client and try to keep personal feelings against them under wraps at least until the reward is discussed"
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

RP!?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:38 pm

Adella shook her head. "Well. Somewhat. I don't understand what's wrong with my PC. But, I think I understand what strength is..." She looked down at where Bordeaux's PC had disappeared. "I know that whatever consumed Bordeaux isn't the right way for strength." She shook her head again and touched the chaos gate."I don't know how, but word about this stuff gets around quickly to Moon Tree. I'd rather not deal with any guild for now." She started to gate out.

Evial quickly took his hands back to himself after Kein noticed his weird expression, and chuckled about it. "Ye-yeah I'm okay. I must still be delusional after what happened." A yawn came from Evial, without realizing what time it was, the young flick reaper was already getting tired.

He nodded at Kein's request."Yeah, it seems like a kind of thing where you can't be particularly picky. You just gotta deal with it. Heh, in that sort of sense, it's a lot like school and having a job." He chuckled. As much as everyone loved him at school, it still seemed like one hell of a chore, one that he'd rather not deal with it. But it was worth it in the long run.

"Anyway, I'll take you up on that guild offer. But I have to retire for the night..." Evial smirked.

"Heheh... I got a big test tomorrow that I probably shouldn't skip out on..." He said this really softly, mainly because he didn't really want Kein to know he was still in school, but at the same time he kind of did. So after that, Evial smiled and patted Kein on the back in a jovial manner. "Haha, well I'll probably see you tomorrow or something, okay? Haha..." He looked toward Gabi and winked. "Yeah, I'll probably see you around too Gabi." With that, he walked toward the chaos gate.

"In regards to the Kestrel community, I am writing to you for a serious matter. It's something normal PK's can't do, but we know that you have bounty hunters to do this kind of thing for us. It seems our boss Bordeaux has been killed by a male adept rogue with a female rogue sidekick. And not only PK'd, it seems that she is no longer functional. I don't know what kind of person has this power, but they must be stopped. Please help us Kestrel guild leader Gabi. For our boss. Please take care of Astal, The Lone Star.
~Negimaru"

The recipient was none other than Gabi. The man clicked send.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

RP!?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:37 am

"Exactly" Responded the rogue. "You have to take any job, anytime, anywhere regardless of the target and or conditions of the job. Of course though there are certain times when its not worth it. Take for example if a low reward was offered for a particularly troublesome job" Kein mused to himself at how much he really knew about his line of work but then again with his upbringing knowledge like this was second nature out of a survival instinct.

The rogue was saved form an almost painful reminiscing moment by the sudden relaxed and rejuvenated voice echoing into his eardrums. Kein was rather surprised that someone who had adapted to such a desperate life and death confrontation could be still in school.
'When's the last time I was in school..heh..but that would make her only a year or two younger than me most likely..' Kein shook his head vigorously as the observation Gabi had made in the white area returned to his mind. 'Damn you beast man...well whatever...I don't know for sure if Evial is a girl or not..maybe ill ask tomorrow or something..'

Kein nearly jumped when Evial tapped him on the back so suddenly and almost lost his footing as a result. After he quickly regained his composure he directed his gaze toward the flick reaper. "Test huh..? Well..if ya ace it ill give you a rare item" Kein chuckled after delivering an uncharacteristic shot at humor. 'Geez...I spend a few hours with her and that attitude is rubbing off on me..get your head back int he game Kein!' "Yeah im here most of the time and you have my member address. Im usually around Lumina Cloth or Mac Anu's back alley's" Kein sighed into his mic as blue rings formed around him and he vanished via an item. After he had returned to Dol Donna he logged back and quit the game menu and with a quick swing of his m4 int he real world was at his mail section. It did not take him long to send the official guild invite so that it would be received by Evial on the next log in. Along with the usual CC Corp spam confirmation mail.

With that all out of the way a visor was pulled from the face of a messy black haired youth and dropped on his desk. With a stretch he stood up and walked a few feet to gaze through his curtained door windows to the ball of silver floating in the sky. A black tank top hung loosely on the thin but muscular boy aswel as a murky green pair of kakky pants with no shoes or socks so to speak. Dropping his curtain he turned and fell back tiredly onto a small double bed with plain white sheets and starred up at the ceiling and muttered quietly. "Evial the flick reaper huh..?" Silence fell on the boy as he drifted off for the night.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

RP!?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:29 am

Chuckling to himself and nods as he ates out as well says in response "Well, that lesson is a hard one for most people to learn. Be glad you get it.."as we gate back into the town stretches out a bit and laughs some. "Hmm~ what next then.."
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

RP!?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:49 am

"A rare item huh? I'll take you up on it." Evial winked before the Rogue vanished, and he went to the chaos gate, waving back at Gabi. "Yeah, there's still a couple things I have to take care of here, but I'll be off soon." He smiled, vanishing around the blue rings and going back to Lumina Cloth.

"Yeah, I'm in Lumina Cloth a lot. Tournaments get me all pumped at." He started talking to himself, prancing around like an idiot and, by accident, bumping into the man he noticed earlier: Megido.

"Guh, sorry..." Evial's eyes widened and he bowed. "Me-Megido right? I've seen you in tournaments before. Gah, This really sucks. I have to go soon, but do you mind for a quick chat?" He smiled, rambling off toward Megido. He only had a couple of minutes before his mom would be concerned. "I only got a few minutes, but do you mind?"

Adella looked around town. Then she tugged on Astal's arm. "I kind of want to go watch tournaments at Lumina Cloth. I mean, I understand if you don't want to come with, but that's where I'll be." She smiled, then headed toward Lumina Cloth. "Although, I guess I learned an important lesson, more so than others..." She grinned at this fact.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

RP!?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:09 pm

He blinked and looked at the time and then yelled out "SHIT!" im gunna be late for my fucking match! good call on lumina Adella!"
then he ran full bore toward the towns gate lookign back at her and smirks "Wanna come watch me wipe up the rounds abit?~"
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

RP!?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:30 am

Adella blinked and nodded. "Yeah sure. That sounds fine." She smiled and touched the town gate, teleporting to Lumina Cloth, waiting for Astal.

She looked at all the people around her, probably coming to watch the match. In truth, this was the first time she actually came to Lumina Cloth, and it was kind of nice. The city lights, the busy people, it was really nice. She yawned. She didn't realize how late it had become in real time. She shook her head though. "I'll watch his match, then go to sleep. Don't want to fall asleep on the desk again..." she said to herself.

Evial frowned. He must have been AFK and he couldn't waste any time or else he'd be passing out in game. He poked Megido and smiled. He decided to write him a PM, so he can get it.

Hey ya, you don't know who I am, but I've seen you around before. I'm pretty sure I've seen you in the arena before, and you're pretty awesome. I fight here a lot too, just thought I'd let you know that I'm kind of a fan, so give them hell out there. I'd stay to chat but I really have to go... See ya. ~Evial

He clicked send, and started walking slowly toward the chaos gate, having to finish something up at Mac Anu real quickly, but hoping Megido would come back.
Shoot if I waste any more time on here, I'll be passing out... meh, oh well.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

RP!?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:12 pm

He scrolled through his mail list before coming to the newest one he shrugged in mild annoyance before opening it.

Subject:"Heeya!"
"How ya been megido Well I hope Smile I know you like to do your whole solo thing but I figured you could use this information ^_^. A Pk'er from Kestral was defeated by a normal player but seems to have fallen victim to the same comatose fate as a Tri-Edge victim. I don't have all the details and I don't know exactly how it went down but I do have a name for you, Astral. He may know something about the comatose or tri-edge ^_^. Just thought I'd let you know if you wanted to check it out! come by the @home sometimes I need to get out of this place and go have some fun D: and its always nice to go with a fellow flick reaper!
"Zelkova"

He Furrowed his brow in frustration as he became lost in thought. "Zelkova...I should visit him soon as a thank you for this info" He thought with a slight chuckle. he had met the younger flick reaper not long after beginning his training. He found the friendly but wise child to be good company when he was feeling a bit lonely and through this they had formed a sort of bond. These friendly thoughts however were the least pressing matter on his mind though.

"Astral huh..I've heard that name around but..I never thought he'd be involved with something like that..There's gotta be more to this then I'm hearing...I should see if I can find him..or at least someone who knows him" He shrugged it off rubbing his temples over the visor that sat on his face his annoyance growing by the second before hearing a second Ping of a message. "Great..what now.." He grumbled before going to his next newer message not recognizing the name but decided to read it anyway. with a slight grin he typed his response to this Evial person.

"A Fan huh, I don't got many of those but sure..you wanna chat drop me a line I usually hang out in lumina cloth or the arena. Trust me I'll give em enough hell for the both of us."
"Megido"

"Can't hurt to be nice from time to time I suppose.." he grunted out before closing his mail and returning to the game screen heading off in search of info regarding Astral.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

RP!?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Evial smiled as he checked his message before going to sleep. He'd reply tomorrow. He really needed to get to sleep. As he walked toward the chaos gate he passed a beautiful female adept rogue with red hair and different colored eyes and a stern look on her face.

As he passed, it was as though time itself stopped. Something was very oddly familiar about the woman... Evial's eyes widened as he passed the girl, the feeling that passed him was very similar to that of the mysterious pale girl him and Kein had met earlier. He was distressed, so much that he didn't want to go to Mac Anu. He had to go to sleep. Soon.

Evial gated out, he decided to go ahead and reply to Megido.

Ah, really? Well maybe it's just me. Sometimes I fan-boy about a lot of things, but I really enjoy the Arena. I hope to see you fight soon, but for now I have to go.

And by the way, I was right behind you, but you were AFK or something. Oh well, I'll get killed if I don't get off soon.... Exagerration of course. ~Evial
He pushed send and set the visor off after finishing everything up.

The girl lands stomach first on her bed, in her mini skirt and white tanktop that she wore for the day. Too much went on for one day... but the best part may have been forgetting about her Haseo obsession. No, of course, she found a new attraction anyway. One who actually paid attention to her. She hugged her pillow tight and felt her face go red. "Kein huh? He seems like the mysterious loner type, but I bet there's more to him than he's letting on..." She smiled. Not only that, but Megido also replied to her.

Despite the weird glitch and her fight with her mother, the girl went to sleep with a smile.

Adella's eyes widened as the young flick reaper boy passed by, and she stared in the distance toward where he disappeared. Her heart felt heavy, she held her chest with her hand. She couldn't tell what it was, but something was very familiar about him... And it hurt her chest. "Wh-what was that?" Lucky for her, she managed to catch his name... Evial....
The boy's presence bothered her, but it was also a very nostalgic feeling. Like forgotten memories were trying to find themselves to her, but she rejected them.

"Astal.. where are you? If I stay alone for so long..." What was it about Evial that bothered her so much?
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

RP!?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:01 pm

As he warped into town his presence on the server was immediately noticed by afew passers by who either stopped and started whispering or the few others who started cheering in anticipation of his match. Not all were cheering for him to win though, there were many PK's around whom had felt his wrath in the past but he let loose a chuckle and walked up to Adella "hey~ sorry about the lateness...needed to make sure i was ready. But shall we head up to the desk then?" he lead the way towards the register desk and hummed abit to himself though the fact he was listening to some heavy music on the other side was clearly visible.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

RP!?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:20 pm

The girl looked around at all the passerbys that glanced at Astal, both evilly and cheerfully... although it seemed more were glaring at him with the intention of murdering him. Adella nodded to his question as she started toward the registration desk. Of course she wouldn't register, but she wanted to look at how and what was needed to complete the registration.

"You seem to have a lot of fans..." She sarcastically said to Astal, noticing a couple PC's giving him a really dirty look and then whispering among themselves.

Tossing and turning, she had fallen asleep well, but the day's events caught up to her and she couldn't think of anything other than that creepy little girl. It was like she was haunting her dreams...
...As much as she tried, all she could hear was that annoying cackle of hers...

"Kihihihihi, I'm even in your dreams~"
It was an annoyance that she couldn't get rid of... but all she could think about was how Kein was doing, was he even asleep, and where he was? More importantly, what would happen if he's not there to stop the little girl again?
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

RP!?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:11 pm

He simply smirked to himself and paid those around him no mind, he looked to Adella and chuckles at her remark. "Yeah well its not exactly a plus to ones pride to be beaten down one man to your three~ or even beat down in your attempt to PK. This server is my playground as it were. Its where i find some solace in the fact my enemies can get a legitimate shot at me. And i get all the more enjoyment from slaughtering them while they attempt their pathetic revenge~" his eyes held an odd malevolent gleam to them. It was clear he relished in battle and the fight. His smirk only widened as he came close to the desk and registered his name and then looked to Adella and gave her a shocking switch to a smile and pointed to the guest area warp gate. :Head through there and get a good close seat~ i'm up soon."
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

RP!?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:11 pm

A loud yawn echoed through the small apartment building almost in reply to the seemingly blinding streaks of sunlight bursting through the windows to greet the dazed youth as he stumbled like a zombie tot he kitchen. With a half hearted effort he dragged a cup from his sink where a small pile of unwashed dishes and things lay unwashed and dropped it under his percolator. After he had successfully roused his senses he dropped his shirt n the middle of his floor and proceeded to the bathroom where the sound of a shower was soon heard echoing the silent apartment. The boy had lived alone there for the better part of a year since he began this new life of his and it had been troublesome getting cleared to rent this place alone. Fortunately however he had encountered a person the street who was familiar with the need to disappear and begin again and he hooked him up with a renter whom let him have the place at a good monthly rate. After finally emerging from his bathroom several minutes later he grabbed a pair of jeans and a fresh black tank top from his room and got dressed before fixing his hair up. He paused as he went to walk out of his bedroom again and stared at the blank computer screen currently on sleep mode. The previous days events ran through his mind in a flash and a strange sensation washed over him which drew him to the keyboard. With a quick mouse flick his desktop screen reappeared. "I really should be heading out to work but.." He paused for a moment and that strange feeling washed him over again. "I wonder how Evial is doing after what happened.." Was he feeling concern for the loud flick reaper he had only known for a short time he pondered. The thought seemed almost funny to him. Usually Evial's type would anger and annoy him but it wasn't so in this case for some reason and before he could try and figure it out he noticed his fingers had glided to the world client and opened it up. "Maybe ill send Evial a message..check up on him is all.." Pulling his chair out he slipped infront of his keyboard and started typing up a message to Evial from the client hud.

Hey..thought id send ya message. You seemed out of it before we left that area last night. Look don't think im worried or anything. I just thought you seemed...drained and stuff. Well if you wanted to talk about it or anything I guess you could message me. Im heading out to work now. See ya around maybe tonight.
~Kein.

With a heavy sight Kein hit send then closed down the client then pushed away form his desk. For some reason that seemed like it drained him mentally. With a stretch he stood up and grabbed his jacket from its heap at the foot of his bed. Throwing it on he grabbed his keys from a small table near the door tot he apartment and left for work.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

RP!?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:39 pm

((SOOOOOOO SOORRRY I've been holed up whoring myself to video games : ) OKIES so this next post will span an overnight time, so Adella can like... do the thing at the arena, so Heaven fill in the spots however you like : ) ))

She smiled and headed to where Astal had pointed. She pushed her way through the crowded seats, getting scoffed at and angry rants toward her, until she finally found a semi-empty spot, one that she could see the arena well. She smiled, as the announcer started talking and making the introductions for the fighters. She could feel herself get excited about the fight that was about to happen, she couldn't wait to see Astal in action. The rush was probably getting to her... but she stared down at the arena, awaiting to see the poor victim who was about to be crushed.

She woke up, groggy as usual. Her test was today but her head was not in the right place. Subconciously, she logged onto her computer while getting dressed in her school girl sailor outfit, brushing her teeth and hair, and checking her messages. She saw both an invite and a new message from Kein. Her eyes widened. She wasn't sure why, but her heart skipped a beat when she saw this message. She accepted the invite, then read the message and quickly replied.

Heheh. Look, just admit it. You're worried, you know you are : p. I'm kidding I'm kidding, but seriously...

Look, a lot of things happened last night, okay? I mean, you practically witnessed everything. But if you have an ear to lend to this selfish little boy, then I'll be happy to talk it out with you tonight.

Besides, you still owe me a prize if I do good on my test, remember? ; )

She clicked send, and sighed a sigh of happiness. She gathered her books, and made her way out the door, with a piece of toast in her mouth as she walked to school. That stubborn, "I'm better than you" attitude usually annoyed her, but with all that's happened, it's clear that's not Kein at all. She misjudged him.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

RP!?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:19 pm

()Dont worry about it. We all have our gaming addictions. Im assuming ya where playing AT 2 and 3 right? Definitely can see how it could distract ya there. =D Sounds cool to me then. Should I wait to post my reply any longer for Heaven or do you want me to continue now. I wasn't sure when I read yours before so just waited. ))
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

RP!?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:58 pm

((mmmm, Only have 3 trohpies left (plus platinum) on AT 3, but it REALLY annoyed me (the trophy is collect all the treasures) and I've been through that game about 4 times, and have to go through half of it another time because there's a scene I missed that is a trophy... damn. Sooo I was like, I'm tired of this game, and then decided to play AT2... AND HOLY CRAP it's so muuuch better, plus the Reyvateils are ALOT hotter and cooler than the ones in 3... and Croix? So much cooler and sexier than the main male in 3... plus the battles, cosmospheres, and overall stories are better.
And yeah....go ahead and post...))
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

RP!?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:20 pm

With a creak the door to the apartment of the youth opened and closed shut with a click of the lock behind its occupant. With a sigh of exhaustion he fell back against the door tiredly as he scanned his surroundings. Everything was as he had left it. He had made a habit of being cautious whenever he entered fearing his father would be there when he arrived even though he knew that was an impossibility. After he was satisfied he went to his refrigerator and pulled some leftover curry from it and popped it in the microwave.
After he had renewed his mind's level of awareness he proceeded to his bedroom and plopped down into his seat with a sigh. He had barely been able to keep his mind on work the entire day due to his anxiousness to get home and check his mail. It was still bugging him that he was so concerned for Evial. "Geez...probably didn't get a reply anyway"
Much to his surprise however the new message pop up showed in his inbox and his eyes widened suddenly at the sight of its sender.
His face face unconsciously cracked into a smile as his eyes scanned through the message several times before his fingers tapped on the reply tab.

So what if I am? Its my duty as a guild master is all.

Hey listen...if you really wanna confide in me and talk or anything like that..ill be at Delta Hidden Forbidden Radiation, The Arche Koeln Waterfall. Thats where I go when I want peace and quiet. And I thought you where a girl..?

Oh right that prize..we'll talk about that later if you wish.

He read over his message a few times and realized his attempt to sound unconcerned didn't exactly make for the greatest level of prose he had ever read and he was unsure if naming a location like Arche Koeln would give the wrong impression or anything. As frustration settled in he sapped the sides of his head sharply to snap his senses back on track. "Get a grip..its not like ya never spoke to anyone privately before...geez"
After finally regaining his composure he hit the send button and pulled his visor on.
As he arrived at The World's main menu he thought he would check the boards and much to his surprise a request for a hit was posted. It was strange since most didn't usually publicly make requests so there would be no recompense from friends of the target or fellow guild members. He noted the person was from Kestral an a known PK'er one whom he had infact been hired to snuff out several times in the past. "Heh...whats Bordeaux's lackey doing a stupid thing like requesting a hit in public when he probably has about ten hunters on him right now.." As his eyes descended the message on the board his eyes widened at the revaluation of Bordeaux's condition. "She became like that...and hasn't returned since..?" All of a sudden several images flashed through the boys eyes as if he was looking directly at a real set of recurring events and after an image of the girl from that strange area the previous night replaced them with her wicked grin his vision returned to him and he found he was sweating. Taking another look at the screen he read the remainder of the message and saw the target name. "Astal..The Lone Star..heh..that guy is involved in this somehow..but if I can find him..I might be able to Ev-" He paused himself almost out of shock and embarrassment and shock. Why had he been about to say that? Shaking his head back to reality he hit up the board reply tab and began typing.

You shouldn't make such requests in a place like this Lone Negi. I think I can help you though. Ill meet you tomorrow at the junk shop near Dol Dona's guild hall in the evening pacific standard time.

The name he had heard on the grapevine and found humorous for the PK'er's pc appearance and adapted to calling him when he encountered the onion clad player. His own forum name was different from his player name and he occasionally altered it so to remain anonymous and make tracking him undoable by any revengers he hit.
With that out of the way Kein logged back into his world persona and made straight for the Arche Koeln Waterfall. He didn't know when Evial would arrive but he didn't mind waiting for some reason, another thing he found strange. Upon arrival in the area he walked to the far end of the narrow path which was completely empty and waved with his arms crossed and gazed out up on the waterfalls before him.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

RP!?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:30 am

The young girl arrived home, sweating like crazy. She had just finished a really intense tennis practice round, and not only that, but Alkaid had confronted her about her strange behavior, so she had ran home to avoid the question.

'Maybe later Alkaid. But right, now, it's my little secret.' She smirked as she thought this and felt herself blush a little. She ran up the stairs to her room, feeling relieved that her mom and stepdad weren't home. She slammed her door shut and threw her tennis gear on the floor without a care, pulled off her sweaty T-Shirt and placed on a silky tank. She smiled and sat down right on the computer, also hoping she would recieve a message from a certain someone.

She placed the headset on, and much to her surprise she did recieve his message. But he wasn't the only one. Alkaid had also sent her a message of concern. Elli sighed and read it.

Hey! Come on now! Don't dart off on me like that! Something's wrong. And I can't tell if it's good or bad okay? If you can't tell me in real life at least confide in me in The World. Or you could just say you don't wanna talk about it. Anyway, I have a big fight in the arena, but after I'm all ears. If you do wanna talk to me, meet me at Delta Hidden Forbidden Holyground. Don't reply to this message. What you do is my answer.

I understand if you don't come. But hey, did you finally get to meet Haseo? Personally, I've met him, and I think he's a huge ass. ~Alkaid.

Elli smiled and laughed out loud. What a creative character. She had almost forgotten about Haseo... and she could see where Alkaid is coming from. If she had the time she would meet Alkaid.
Then after reading Kein's message she smiled even bigger. She didn't even reply, or look at the boards like usual. She immediately logged in as Evial and went straight to the Arche Koeln Waterfall.

Much to his surprise... he had never been here before. It was... beautiful. He could really get lost in this artificial world. He wandered around looking at the scenery, when he laid eyes upon the person waiting on him. He ran toward him and And smiled.

"Well, hey. Here I am.

Oh and about that boy thing.... I guess you remembered I'm really a girl, huh? Haha, sometimes I like to get into my character a lot... just to escape.. because sometimes, I think it might've been easier if I was a boy...." He just kept on talking, and then realized he might've sounded annoying, so he stopped and bowed.

"Anyway, nice spot you picked out. It's a little romantic... didn't expect it from someone like you. "
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

RP!?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Rays of midday sunlight began to pour into the room waking the snoring boy "goddamn..what time is it...?" he spoke reaching out onto his night stand in search for his cell phone, his hand knocking over various object before finally gripping it and pulling towards him"...2:21 in the afternoon..Christ I overslept." He laid in bed for a moment contemplating what to do for the remainder of day.

"I Could go back to searching for info on that astral guy..but I doubt it'll get me anywhere...ugh..so frustrating..I guess I'll just log on and level up for awhile.."

With that thought he got out of the bed and made his way out of his bedroom and down the hallway to his small semi-furnished bathroom turning on his sink watching the water run before splashing is face with cold water. "Mmm okay..so lets get started.."
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

RP!?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:48 pm

Kein's thoughts had drifted to the bounty request and the strange circumstances surrounding Bordeaux's condition as he had stood waiting. He was almost convinced that whatever had strook the PK'er down had something to do with the strange girl who seemed to be after Evial. There was much in the way of questions unanswered about the whole situation but for now he would leave them up in the air and just see what he could find out the following day.

To his surprise he wasn't waiting all that long before his attention was drawn by the approaching flick reaper. He almost let out a smile but carefully hid it in what would be his own attempt to maintain his character persona."I figured as much..but ya know..nothing good can come form hiding what you are.." He stared off into the gushing falls for a time before returning his gaze to Evial. "Besides its usually pretty hard to hide..and you make a better girl from what ive seen of you so far" This was the only way Kein knew how to compliment someone due to his limited contact with other people and even he could tell it did not come across immediately as one.
He gazed around at the area upon Evial's remark. It truly did have a sense like it could sooth the soul and make things clear to the rogue. Which is why he usually headed here when his mind was clouded and he wasn't sure on how he should think of something. Looking into the falls that seemed to drain into infinity bellow had a strange ability to pull worry and doubt from him along with them.
"Falling for me already huh?" He mused with a more sincere smile, casting a gaze over his shoulder. "What? Is it so surprising that I like a place like this?" His gaze turned once more to the falls beyond the edge of the small platform on which they occupied. "Coming here helps me think clearly.." His voice seemed to cling to a heavy weight as the drifted from his lips and fell into the almost soundless rumbling below.

Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

RP!?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:08 pm

It was time for Astals match as he was alerted by the sound as it rang through the waiting room. He had dubbed it "the sound" as it signaled something in him to wake up. He smirked a very dark grin and walked up to the warp gate and rested his hand on it as hed always done in his matches and closed his eyes as he began to transport and to himself he said in his usual calm town but with a colder edge to it "To be lead to slaughter...or to the butchers table i go..." smirks wide as he looks up the transport almost complete. "And thus, the world is born again~" and at that at the sound of the cheering crowd he stared across the platform to the podium where his opponents stood. Two twin blades and a cleric. He let out a small dark laugh and folded his arms over his chest closing his eyes. Hed faced these three before, he hoped they'd be a better game this time.

The loud voice of the announcer rang out as he announced the challengers their images flashing up on the large screens all over the arena but nothing else seemed to even phase astal as he stood and waited for the match to begin.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

RP!?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:38 pm

Kein was clearly lost in the artificial world, probably in his own thoughts.

Evial's expression smiled as Kein tried to compliment him, and then he shook his head in embarrassment. "N-no. Of course I'm not falling for you. Sheesh, I was just commenting on how pretty this place is for someone like you!" He was clearly lying.

He frowned then, completely changing his expression. He got down to business.

"I... want to become a bounty hunter..." He waited a second. Sweat was running down Elli's face in the real world.

"I read the board. About...the comatose woman. And I think...." He tried so hard to get the words right, but he couldn't quite get it. But he had a feeling that the strange pale girl had something to do with it.

Not only that but...
"I think it's my fault. Because of me, that pale girl appeared... and then someone has this condition.... That girl, was after me... that's why, I have to become a bounty hunter. Take those requests, broaden my world, and find out the truth..."

Evial looked away. "Because it's all my fault!" He was clearly shaking, off and online.

She opened her eyes witnessing the wonderful spectacle about to take place.

Astal about to show The World how much of a badass he is. Adella smirked. Something was clearly off about her, but she loved to see Astal destroy the weaker ones. Ever since that fight with Bordeaux she had a sudden surge of power, strength, and confidence in her abilities, and she loved it.

She silently cheered Astal on from the back corner of the stands.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

RP!?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:34 am

The crowd cheered and many jeered at astals arrival but the man stood there untouched by the words of either support or curse. He just smirked coldly and then he felt his body crawl beneath his skin as the team ahead of him was warped to the arena grounds and he smirked with a mad look in his eyes as he himself appeared in the grand are of battle where he had fought so many times before. But this time he felt a pressure he hadn't felt before, there was something driving his madness a bit. But he didn't care he was liking it, but he kept it in check. He did not want to start laughing during his battle, that was against a warriors pride to laugh while the fight had yet to finish. But the time was here, his pulse quickened his smirk widened and his eyes flashed a dangerous gleam that made the team across from him give a small twinge of fear unnoticeable to any outside the arena. He heard the countdown, he waited...waited...waited for his weapons to be unlocked they were calling him begging for release. Then the time had come, the sound rang throughout his head and he heard the command to "FIGHT!" he drew is blade and entered his stance instantly charging at the enemy team as they were still trying to ready themselves screaming out "TOO SLOW!" he struck the first twin blade in the side and sending him flying away from the cleric he then quickly switched himself to his scythe and roared out "REAPERS TOUCH!" and the cleric did not have the health or defense to withstand the damage and she was instantly swept away into the realm of the fallen. He stood there now and put away his scythe and pulled out his blade and pointed to the second twin blade as his comrade returned to his side and spoke with a now eerie calm "DO you surrender?"
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

RP!?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:37 pm

Kein almost laughed at Evial's embarrassment. He had gotten used to being able to detect lying from people since he broke out on his own which seemed so long ago now. But he was also not used to the thought of another caring for him so he assumed it was simple embarrassment.

Kein noticed the sudden change in Evial's manner as he continued to speak then a spark of worry roused in the back of his mind. "Your serious about this then..?" Kein turned toward the flick reaper and approached slowly. "I was going to take that request and..." He cut himself off abruptly. He didn't want to let Evial know he had intended to go after this mark to find out more about the girl so he could help in some way.

"Theres no proof that this is related to that mysterious girl..and if you go after her without thinking you might.." He suddenly felt a knot catch in his throat back int he real world and tried to clear his throat with a slug form his near by water bottle. "Look...this is clearly something that has stepped beyond the realm of a simple game. If its what you really want to do, being a bounty hunter that is. Then ill teach you. But.."

Kein stepped forward and reached out with his hands, bracing the flick reapers shoulders firmly. His gaze drifted down on the shaking character before him. "This aint your fault and no matter how many times you say that to yourself it wont ever make it your fault. Each person is responsible for their own actions..thats all." Kein's words weighed heavier on his mind than he allowed to show. He knew from the pit of his being how true those words held to him and he had always blamed his fathers actions, the loss of his mother on himself and wanted to become powerful so he wouldn't suffer such things again. So powerful even emotion itself would not hinder him. But yet he still worried for this person. "Are you sure..you want to walk down this road..? It might come to you eventually, that this path is a one that could cause you much grief and sadness if you let it consume you.." He eyed the flick reaper with a stern yet almost earnest and caring feel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP!?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP!?!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Seekers :: Anime/Manga :: RP/Fanfiction-
Jump to: