Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Earthquake in Japan

Go down 
+3
HaseoXthofTwilight
tsukasayuki
Wave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:05 pm

Wait for the opportune moment as it were.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:33 pm

I still don't like it. The reactor situation was one of the most devastating things to happen and they desperately needed more help evacuating people and getting aid around to certain places. People being held away from giving it just feels wrong to me.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:40 pm

Dude, I heard a few days ago that they were hit with a 7.1 earthquake. Dude, like, seriously, that's just not even fair.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:42 pm

I know... Japan just can't seem to catch a break... but I guess it's karma.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:25 pm

Hm, I suppose one could look at it that way.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:31 am

If its Karma this is definitely wrong. The innocents did nothing to warrant such destruction up on themselves. And when did you hear about this 7.1 Tri? I haven't caught any news on it yet.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:00 am

Just over the weekend. Caught some coverage yesterday.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:13 pm

This is is just cruel for Japan now. And i shoulda figured the world would just forget about them as soon as there was no more publicity to be had for their self serving dignitaries.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:26 pm

Just goes to show that people only truly care about you when they can hear you crying.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:12 pm

I hear them, but nobody wants me to do anything except donate a dollar. I be more help if I could help out at shelters or deliver food.

Karma or not, innocent people are suffering too. And I'll feel awful for doing more too help.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Truly one of the worst feelings in the world-- having to watch someone suffer when you have the means to offer some kind of remedy.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Amen tot hat...its heart rending..this is why the world needs to lose every last politician its got..what we need is a single united government who doesn't let its citizens suffer..
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Hm, well, some say what's worse than a divided government is actually a united one.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:17 pm

You have a point...such a government not handled right could end up stripping us of freedom of choice and basic rights. The best solution would be clear then. No government period.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:13 pm

Sadly enough..we DO have a united government here boys. United under the banner of greed no matter who comes to power the same things are done. the rich stay rich and the rest of us struggle on. Were toyed with every day wand we dont even know it. Ever hear of Edward Bernays? dude taught the entire corporate world/american government how to manipulate us right down to influencing how we desire to BUY THINGS. What we have failed to see here people..is that were begin fucking TOYED WITH...and nobody sees the outrage in it. Ever since WW2 we've been puppets on strings for big business and the government. They work to placate us..make us numb and "to happy to care" by pushing whats new no matter of need we've become consumerist. Watch these vids here and check out how the american people have become lambs to slaughter. No longer looked at liek "human beings" but as tools to further the rich and their goals.

http://therealweeklynews.wordpress.com/2010/08/04/inside-the-tube/#CENSOREDVIDEOS

Im talkign not about this guys blogs..but the videos i watched. i was made SICK as i watched these...
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:10 pm

I wouldn't say greed as much as a combination of fear and selfishness, with a pinch of greed, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:02 pm

Its actually mostly greed. the greed of those who want control..and prolonged control. Greed stands for more then just financial gain. Its an overwhelming desire to horde something so that it may be kept by the one rather then spread. The top want to stay at the top..this is greed. SO these people at the top stifle those below them so that they continue to remain complacent and stick to the status quo. and what isn't realized...is the fact that the small acts of rebellion? are within the parameters set forth by the ones with control. Sadly enough when i was told once that a handful of people control the world i laughed. but..its actually not funny. its true.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:41 pm

Hm, you make a mighty fine point, there. Especially that last sentence..
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:15 pm

i know and its sad. we don't have a democracy anymore. and we havent since the WW2 era.thats when the american government and big business began to fear that we the lower class were too irrational to be trusted with a "true" democratic nation. they feared the ability for another leader like Hitler to manipulate. so...they implemented their plans...and now look at us. our education is dwindling, or economy has finally caved due to our lack of drive to create. and our government is reaping their "benefits" of trying to create a more docile and consumerist populous. no one wants to do anything...they want want want. and now no longer know what we all NEED. work ethic..gone. moral standings...gone. the way has been paved to create a simple open society. Ruled by those with power. while the rest of us try and just live our meaningless lives. I for one understand what america was formed FOR and the ideas behind our nations founding were grand. but...were not n america to be proud of anymore...weve too much blood and dirt on our hands.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:32 am

And I would argue that our country hasn't been completely democratic since we began anyway, maybe just mostly or somewhat democratic.

I, too, along with many of course, know what America was supposed to be, but hell, like anything else good, it all turns bad. Power corrupts. Blood and dirt spilled is deemed necessary by the hierarchy, and the most we can do is watch.

A lot of people still have work ethic and moral standings, maybe that's why I still think we haven't completely entered the brink.

And, well, it's basic psychology for people to want. It's our innate desire to desire things, sometimes with a disregard to the cost, both financial and intangible.

Well... I wait for the future.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:33 pm

I ... have nothing to add to these statements, but agree with both of you gentlemen.

I must say, it was very interesting to read, so thank you.

TriRevan wrote:
Well... I wait for the future.

Yeah, I also fear what kind of future it may end up being.

Just based around my area, the children are the future, and well, with the kids in my area, it looks like we're done for. Perhaps like... 1 out of 15 children is well behaved, I can only hope those are the ones who will take a stand on things and shape the future.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:30 am

Quote :
Just based around my area, the children are the future

This is true. The generations after are always the future. All that we can do is hope for the best and instill the best upon those we can.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:54 pm

We can only hope that the future is brighter.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:38 pm

Thats what the generations before us have said over and over tri...well just wait and see what the future brings. the young get dumber and have less sense. The new generations? PLEASE id sooner trust my brother with a fucking SPOON then even yardwork! unless we STOP waiting fot things to get better and START MAKING THEM BETTER nothing will change. EVER. our founding fathers didn't WAIT to earn their freedom from the British. Charlemagne didn't WAIT for a united england...there is a problem with the way people think. waiting for it to happen..waiting to SEE...is wrong. if something is WRONG! FIX IT! you dont let your basement flood WAITING for the pipes to fix themselves :/

OH and i know the counter argument of this is..."well then go fix it :/" and dont get me wrong...I AM going to fix it. Im fucking tired of this all...im in school for the purpose of FIXING IT. im getting my degrees...im going to hold as many as i can. And when i see myself as what Plato said is fit to bring their ideas to the foreground...until i am a philosopher king, i cannot in good faith start to change anything. First comes learning..then understanding then rationing then planning and finally putting it all into action. The world will fucking stare in wonder. I swear this. If its not changed...if the world is NOT in better form by the time im READY...well as the saying goes...ready or not..here i come!
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:56 am

Quote :
OH and i know the counter argument of this is..."well then go fix it :/" and dont get me wrong...I AM going to fix it. Im fucking tired of this all...im in school for the purpose of FIXING IT.

I as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earthquake in Japan
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Seekers :: General Discussions :: Serious Discussion-
Jump to: