Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Earthquake in Japan

Go down 
+3
HaseoXthofTwilight
tsukasayuki
Wave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:46 pm

*claps slowly* Amen Heaven, its about time someone started thinking outside the one dimensional. Someone who can plan and prepare from every conceivable angle as yo so put with Plato's words. If the word is not ready for it then screw them, they had plenty of time to make themselves ready for change and ignored it all.

And as far as leaving things to future generations is concerned id sooner lob off all four of my limbs and wait to die of infection and or blood loss before id trust the world to the kids in my area. They are like a blight on the future rather than any salvation one could imagine.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:49 pm

its sad...but the youth of this generation will be the hardest to convince :/ theyv been born to end up as drafted soldiers. I can see it already. they accept everything their fed so easily if theres the smallest reason given. this generation is a new Hitler youth. its theyr way to conquer...this generation was raised to not question..they tried it with US...and well it almost succeeded. its about 50/50 with our gen. They learned and attacked even harder on the new gen and its just...UHG...you think their bad? look at the younger ones...my cousins? id SWEAR they were brain dead. NO SENSE non whatsoever. When i was like 6-9 i had common sense. Forming sense..but still sense...from what im seeing this is NOT DEVELOPING ANYMORE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3ho5Wib5GQ what were fed on a daily basis...as small and inconsequential as it may seem. It builds in the human psyche. And before we even knew wat was happening...we accepted it.
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:21 pm

When you succeed Heaven, we'll back you up 100%.

You're right, at this point in our lives, no matter how hard we try to fix things, no one ever takes us seriously because we're young.

They look at papers and degrees and age to determine someone's worth. And the first step is to learn.

Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:37 pm

Quote :
*claps slowly* Amen Heaven, its about time someone started thinking outside the one dimensional. Someone who can plan and prepare from every conceivable angle as yo so put with Plato's words. If the word is not ready for it then screw them, they had plenty of time to make themselves ready for change and ignored it all.

Well, the thing is, many, many, many people probably have, are, or will actually think this way until something actually happens.

Quote :
NO SENSE non whatsoever. When i was like 6-9 i had common sense. Forming sense..but still sense...from what im seeing this is NOT DEVELOPING ANYMORE.

Well, that can be said about many parts of society, as long as Earth has turned.

It's not like all this attitude has just come up. People have been condemned, people have been corrupted, people have been stepped on, people have come up with unvoiced solutions, people have wanted to change, all this since the beginning. This is not a new notion. It's just one that hasn't actually succeeded yet.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:20 am

The way we go about education is in DIRE need of an overhaul. We have so much information now that the way in which we handle it being taught needs an equally serious evolution as the material. By putting all of it in like they have...it leads to discouragement and for some to just lose hope altogether.

But yeah tri thats true..until something changes ignorance will reign :/

Yes this is also a fundamental truth of humanity. But the point im trying to make here is not that its history. but its one in which we should have LEARNED from. but when you look into the past..greed and power hungry people have nudged the destiny of the world into the path that best suited its causes. Big business is something thats in need of more bindings. Lobbying is to be made ILLEGAL and ANY politician found to be endorsing a view not his own and one that is paid for by monetary value or promises of return favors are not only EXPELLED but JAILED for treason against their countrymen. Because in itself lobbying IS HIGH TREASON. A betrayal at the very CORE of Americas foundation. The way we handle money needs to evolve as well. But thats an issue on a grander scale then i myself can comment on because when it comes to economics and monetary usage and evolutions im not the man to say.

Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Quote :
The way we handle money needs to evolve as well. But thats an issue on a grander scale then i myself can comment on because when it comes to economics and monetary usage and evolutions im not the man to say.

Such can be said about many ideas and issues.

Quote :
Yes this is also a fundamental truth of humanity. But the point im trying to make here is not that its history. but its one in which we should have LEARNED from.

Since when does humanity learn from the past? They say those who don't remember the past are doomed to repeat it. I say, those who remember the past will most likely be doomed to repeat it as well. So few who remember the past actually learn from it.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:40 pm

This is true, no one man is suited to understand EVERYTHING. thats why a democracy is so best suited for mankind.

There ARE those of us who learn from the past. And we must simple educate in a way that shows the past in a light as an actual occurring thing. not a far off event. put it in the foreground.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:55 pm

Quote :
There ARE those of us who learn from the past. And we must simple educate in a way that shows the past in a light as an actual occurring thing. not a far off event. put it in the foreground.

Indeed. However, isn't the past taught often in many different lights, including the one aforementioned by you?
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:27 am

It is, and i know what your saying. But its just going back to what i said..the way we talk about the past puts it in the sense of it being an incorporeal part of our history. When in fact it is a tangible and touchable thing...you can see this when a person is taught all about the holocaust and all that happened during it and still will stare wide eyed at a surviving journal or touchable artifact in a museum. We need to explain that the past LIVES and that while we must learn from it we must also UNDERSTAND IT. not simply be TOLD. we must teach that the past isn't words in a book. but scars on our very skin. unseen wounds we all share. Burdens every man woman and child carries upon their backs as we live our lives as those who are born into the world in which the things have happened. the good and bad. miracles and crimes. We need to show people as they grow that good and bad go hand in hand. that while trying to do good you can equally do bad. again..we need to teach understanding..not the fact by fact method we use today.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:03 am

Quote :
We need to explain that the past LIVES and that while we must learn from it we must also UNDERSTAND IT.

I hate to keep saying it, but I'm sure it's still being taught that way as well in some places, or in places where it's not, some people are understanding it that way. I'm just wondering how we reform things everywhere in order for everyone, not just the few, to understand it that way.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:00 pm

Yes of course in some places its being taught that way im not saying its not. im talking about it in a generalization as a majority is NOT taught this way. AND the thing is we cant change EVERYWHERE all at once. it would of course like anything be a gradual change. We start with a drastic change to this new system (to be developed of course) and then you spread it out. of course in order for it to spread it would have to show good results therefor it will take time. Rome wasn't built in a day and nor can any system on such a grand scale be reborn.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:13 pm

Indeed the most logical thing is a gradual process. And indeed it will take time.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:51 pm

Exactly. and now..with the events of tonight May 2nd. the world now enters the precipice of darkness again. Osama bin laden is dead...now we wait and see what comes next.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:11 am

My thoughts exactly.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:15 pm

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:25 pm

Well in the end its not the past thats the issue or learning from it but the perception of those who take a look back and don't see the flaw in with has already happened. It doesn't matter how well one is thought if their own sense of ego and self worth overrides that teaching. Its like Heaven said before. Democracy is needed but a democracy that is still a naive child itself can help no one. The only way the next generation will ever learn is if it suddenly finds itself without the comforts, pleasures and lazy ideals of the last.
I know someday when I have my own child ill teach him or her from as young as they can understand, what true moral and value in life should be.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:16 pm

The plight of mankind no doubt.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:22 am

The way we are now Hashy..it wont be too much longer till were beating each other with rocks for food. its as if were de evolving back into mindless drones. im just waiting for the rising action to end and for us to get to the climax of this shitty story. osama bin laden is dead, obama will have his second term and the middle east in in a Shitstorm of turbulence that we now hear next to NOTHING about. Were in the eye of the storm it seems...the calm before the wrath.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:16 pm

Quote :
it wont be too much longer till were beating each other with rocks for food.

I would be careful with the relativity of that.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:12 pm

atm im exhausted from the long hours the past few nights...explain?
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:32 pm

I mean what is it that you mean by 'too much longer'?
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:28 pm

within OUR lifetime? O_o
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:05 am

I actually rather doubt that. But I suppose we'll see. I also want to know the depth of the term "we" when you say "we're beating each other for rocks for food." 'Cause in some cases in some places, this is already true. In others, obviously, it's not.
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:29 am

You wanna know what I found very ironic? Ok The title wave, it's really no joke. But I watch the Evangelion movie 2, just sometime after that earthquake happened and in the movie, there was a title wave of blood flooded a city after an Angel was destroyed.

......How ironic Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earthquake in Japan
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Seekers :: General Discussions :: Serious Discussion-
Jump to: