Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ!   Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:24 pm

Anyone else paying attention to the bullshit laws they are trying to pass here in America? The ridiculous bills that are going through senate? They are trying to be very hush hush about it, but it's not working very well, what with the age of internet and fast news travel.

Occupy Wallstreet was a protest movement of the mass majority of people who were fed up with the "1% of people controlling the majority of the money." So they protested. I don't know much else about it, but I can only imagine that this caused a lot of alarm to happen within the government, and now they're scared.

http://occupywallst.org/ More information on that.

In the summer, a new bill was proposed to help traffic the world wide web. Roughly, to stop all pirating and illegal activities on the web. Where will it end? The bill itself is so vague, that sites like youtube and facebook will be doomed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PROTECT_IP_Act

It could probably stop a 5 year old kid being filmed singing Lady Gaga, which is stripping our bare rights as American citizens. Our connectivity and Interactivity would be demolished. Hell, they'd probably take this place down just because it has a picture of a copyrighted game.

BUT the biggest, idiotic, annoying, and scariest bill that they are trying to pass is Bill S.1867. The National Defense Authorization Act of 2012. I've posted MANY links about this bill on facebook, but I'll post 'em again here. Because it's serious. People may not think it's a big deal or that it'll never happen, but it could. Why should we stand by and do nothing when there is even the slightest chance something like this could happen?
It is an act that would willingly turn the whole world into a battlefield. Yes, that's right, a war zone. It'll give the US Military and government the right to detain, send to prison, or murder anyone they think looks suspicious of treason WITHOUT trial. ANYONE, including American citizens. They don't define suspicious, (although a senator did state "Anyone with missing fingers could be considered suspicious, anyone who owns guns or ammunition could be suspicious, anyone with 7 days or more worth of food in their house could be suspicious." What THE FUCK? That senator was against the bill, so obviously he was pointing out how ridiculous this shit is.
This is happening. This bill will completely OBLITERATE our Bill of Rights, the values America was founded and based on. And then we are all fucked.
Only 7, yes 7 Senators (out of like, 100?) opposed this bill. What the fuck?
There was a petition to sign on the White house website, BUT it seems to be undergoing maintenance (give me a break =-.-= ). Anyway, I will post all those articles here now so you all can read them, and know that it's happening.

http://bwcentral.org/2011/12/the-national-defense-authorization-act-of-2011-s-1867/

http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/ict_sbc/u-s-senate-authorizes-military-to-detain-u-s-citizens

http://theintelhub.com/2011/11/30/do-not-be-deceived-s-1867-is-the-most-dangerous-bill-since-the-patriot-act/

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2011/12/08/the-entire-united-states-is-now-a-war-zone-s-1867-passes-the-senate-with-massive-support/

http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/ict_sbc/u-s-senate-authorizes-military-to-detain-u-s-citizens

And finally, Here's what it takes you to when you go to the petition. Oh trust me, it used to be a solid petition, but now it is "undergoing maintanence." The government is scared. There's more citizens than them, but they all need to be woken up. To see what is going on, that's why this information needs to be brought to light, so that the majority of US Citizens can overpower the crooks in the government. And take it back to the Bill of Rights, the way America should be.

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/!/petition/veto-national-defense-authorization-act-2012-several-provisions-bill-pose-threat-civil-liberties/GLfhBn6D?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

The revolution starts now. We can't live in a country that'll end up like this. Please PLEASE please listen to me and take this seriously.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ!   Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:03 pm

Signed the petition. That bill is just utter bullshit.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ!   Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:20 pm

It is, it's frightening to see how many senators support it. Thanks : )
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ!   Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:44 pm

tsukasayuki wrote:
It is, it's frightening to see how many senators support it. Thanks : )

Any time. ^^;
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ!   Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:41 pm

You do realize, Wave, that if this passes you and Heaven are going to have to bring out the "secret weapons," right?

Looks like I'll have to "try" as well, become a leader with the two of you =-.-= I'm just so lazy.
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ!   Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:18 pm

Let's just pray that day doesn't come.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ!   Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:33 pm

tsukasayuki wrote:
You do realize, Wave, that if this passes you and Heaven are going to have to bring out the "secret weapons," right?

Looks like I'll have to "try" as well, become a leader with the two of you =-.-= I'm just so lazy.

If it comes to that me and Heaven will do whatever we can.

AzureFlameGod86 wrote:
Let's just pray that day doesn't come.

Me too.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ!   Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:16 pm

I say the time for peace and quiet has long since passed, this country is dying and decaying bit by bit every single day. they aim to take our rights, our freedoms how much MORE until we revolt. the time for civil war is at hand.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ!   Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:06 am

People have already started to revolt. I'm considering moving to Canada after college (maybe Japan later when I get funds.) It is ridiculous, but there's more of us than them. If everyone revolts, I'm not sure they can stand a chance (then again they have the big guns and stuff =-.-= )
This country is just a mess.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ!   Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:10 am

Yes some of us have revolted but others are scared of what will happen. It's sad really I'm like you yuki I'm getting the hell outta dodge.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ!   Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:16 am

I won't lie, I'm terrified. Because if laws like the ones listed pass, if we say one wrong thing our lives could be destroyed like no other. I don't want that to happen, I don't think anyone does, except those asshats in power that won't be affected. =-.-=
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ!   Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:18 am

Which leads me back to the original plan of BURN THEM TO THE GROUND! These corrupt money hungry bastards need to be removed from power and condemned, they have no use in the modern age of man. -_+ To Arms....To War...
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ!   Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:12 pm

tsukasayuki wrote:
People have already started to revolt. I'm considering moving to Canada after college (maybe Japan later when I get funds.) It is ridiculous, but there's more of us than them. If everyone revolts, I'm not sure they can stand a chance (then again they have the big guns and stuff =-.-= )
This country is just a mess.

As King said, this country is dying. Everytime somebody tells me something like "this great nation" I always end up saying "yeah, former great".

And if you're moving to Japan I'll meet you halfway in Hawaii.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ!   Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:15 pm

Imma get a house boat..live on the seas...
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ!   Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:15 pm

Not saying we should really do this, but if we could be a band of assassins to take out those greedy bastards in power, it could make a whole lot of difference. But that's just fantasizing there and we don't know what outcome that might take. But I wish there was something we could do. Even the larger bands out there that are protesting don't seem like much. I don't know. I'm just rambling. confused
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ!   Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:04 pm

If we could hire ninja assassins, that would be pretty badass.

And Wave, Hawaii is still the US, right? So wouldn't the laws apply there? Unless you're implying that I pick you up in Hawaii and take you to Japan with =^^=;;;

HAhaha dude Alex, that sounds amazing. Or we could all move to Sealand. Which is a Principality and one of my professors is a "Baron" there. Kind of amusing actually, here's the link xp

http://www.fruitsofthesea.demon.co.uk/sealand/gallery.html Some pictures

http://www.sealandgov.org/index.html

And that xp

And yeah I know, it's a little depressing Azure. All we can do is hope that they will realize what they are doing and how ridiculous this is.... But that seems hopeless right now =-.-=
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ!   Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:53 pm

While not ninjas, Anonymous has been claimed to attack anybody supporting SOAP. I'm hoping Congress knows that this bill is doomed to fail like prohibition.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ!   Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:38 pm

Yeah those guys are on top of this, it's pretty astonishing to see what they come up with =o.o=

It will. People will riot like hell. It'll be worse than prohibition I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ!   Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:37 pm

tsukasayuki wrote:
Yeah those guys are on top of this, it's pretty astonishing to see what they come up with =o.o=

It will. People will riot like hell. It'll be worse than prohibition I'm sure.

The only way this bill can work is if we build more prisons or jails. Not to mention how much of a waste of resources it will be for our law enforcements.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ!   Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:39 pm

*sigh* every-time i hear people say those words i get infuriated beyond anything else. Moving away because it doesn't seem to be on the right track? Is that what a crew says on a ship that's going to hit a reef? oh well...fuck turning the wheel. abandon ship!? WRONG. stop worrying about saving your own skins and dodging bullets and dive headfirst into the hell that's there to make it an Eden once again! Running from problems solves NOTHING and NEVER will. You meet them head first and crush them with a steadfast will and an unrelenting force. That's what killed Pipa. that's what killed SOPA. and what will crush ACTA and all the other things that come our way. Were bleeding from every orifice now. But that doesn't mean we cant staunch the bleeding. It will take time. An agonizing amount. But there will be a light at the end of the tunnel for those who fight for the peace they deserve. So stop talking about running away. Fight. Because if you run away now. These wrongs will spread all over the world because no one stopped it before it gained foothold. It was the same for Hitler. No one stopped the madness before it spread. And it took to many god damn bodies to finally crush the beast that was born from cowardice. Fight. or die like cowards in the dirt. Your choice.
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ!   Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:44 pm

I planned on moving to Japan way before any of this happened.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ!   Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:01 pm

life choices are different --__-- if you want to live somewhere out of the simple wanting to live there. thats a life choice. running away due to cowardice and lack of spine to change things is another.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ!   Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:36 pm

You're right Heaven, I said that out of spite, but in reality I could never leave America and move somewhere else. Yeah I'd love to visit other places, but the pride I get from my family kicks in and won't let me leave.

I'm pretty sure things are better now because people flipped about SOPA. It all worked well and they were tossed out. Although then again I don't know much about ACTA so I can't stand much about the details of it.

Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ!   Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:09 pm

proceedtoheaven wrote:
life choices are different --__-- if you want to live somewhere out of the simple wanting to live there. thats a life choice. running away due to cowardice and lack of spine to change things is another.

Yeah, you right. I'm still an American (and techically I always will be) so I'll keep trying to save this country in anyway I can.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ!   Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:10 pm

keeping up a good image helps lol cause the world thinks were all a bunch of geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ!   Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revolution- A new order. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AMERICA! PLEASE READ!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next