Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~*

Go down 
+3
Wave
proceedtoheaven
tsukasayuki
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

COFFEE!!!
ZzzzzZZZzzzz
3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_vote_lcap33%3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
WHERE!? =((>.O))=
3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_vote_lcap50%3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Is bad for your health.
3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_vote_lcap17%3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~*   3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am

:3
I've finished drawing and inking it. Now all I need is to get a ride to the parentals to scan it.

I haven't colored it yet, cause I was going to experiment with adobe photoshop.. and if I can't get it right, then I'm just gonna use colored pencils (OLD FASHIONED ALL THE WAY!!!!)

Also, Alex, I wasn't sure if you smoked but I drew a cigarette in your mouth cause it looks pretty cool the way I did it :3

But before I do I want to know, from EVERYBODY, what is your favorite color and what color do you want your hair to be?

I know it doesn't matter, but My hair is going to be red and right now my favorite color is between seagreen and a lavenderish color.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~*   3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:25 am

my hairs black XDD and as for colors...black and dark red 8D
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~*   3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:01 pm

I would love it if my hair is white, since in Neo Wave's hair color is white. And to make my colors white and blue.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~*   3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:04 pm

in neo...whats my appearance like again? XD
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~*   3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:15 pm

I used a lot of things for Heaven's appearence;

For Heaven's face, I used Itachi's cheek marks. These make great facial expressions for Heaven and I believe make him look indimidating. As for his hair I based it loosely around Abel's from Trinity Blood, only differences are it's more wild and instead of a bow it just hangs by a ponytail using a normal strap.

He does have a coat similar to the Akutsuki one but it's open instead of zipped up, and for details I had a set of rings (nine in total) drawn on his back.

His legs are covered by a simple black pants, but his legs are covered in armor simliar to that of knights, only with more spikes. His chest has only two belts forming an x from his waist to his shoulders and on his sides is a type of padding that covers his entire back. His coat has only one sleeve on his right arm because the other arm has armor similar to Haseo's third form to match his legs. And yes, Heaven only fights with his sword one handed. ^^
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~*   3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:20 pm

O____O

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EPIC! fuckign EPIC!
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~*   3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:25 pm

My favorite color is red, mostly a darker red (like burgundy). And I'd appreciate if my hair were around brown or black.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~*   3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:03 pm

Will do all :3

And Yeah. Heaven sounds like he'd look badass :3
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~*   3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:11 pm

Yes yuki I do smoke o.o so WIN THERE XD and my hair could you make my hair deepn Red and my favorite colors would be Black and silver.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~*   3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:17 pm

NICE!
You're also the one holding the banner that says our name Alex :3

And okies....

Don't know if I can manage silver, but we'll see. The hair is a definite for everyone :3
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~*   3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:29 pm

Woot ^_^
if ya can't swing silver white is another of my favorites ^_^
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~*   3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:48 pm

i is bad ass 8D
Back to top Go down
xVietHerox
Aida Hunter
xVietHerox

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~*   3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:53 pm

mines TEAL!
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~*   3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:04 pm

I realize we have a new person here... I guess I'll have to add Mizu in the picture =>.>=;;;

I think there's an opening on the page where I can squeeze her in =^^=;;;

No more people though!!! I won't be able to fit another person on there =q.q=
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~*   3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:23 am

Reds my fav color.
Ill take something similar to Heaven but with a deep shade of crimson like blood.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~*   3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:49 pm

I really need to get back to that picture =o.o=
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~*   3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:49 am

yes you do O-o
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~*   3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:00 am

Shyeah, you do.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~*   3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:13 am

=>.>=
=<.<=
=>.>=

Well I guess I'll do that... later... maybe =-.-=
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~*   3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:18 am

Definitely... maybe.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~*   3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:57 pm

you shall do it NAO!
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~*   3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:19 pm

Nuclear Association's Orbitals?
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~*   3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:53 pm

O___o
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~*   3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:15 pm

Naked Armory of Oregon?

Quote :
NAO!
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~*   3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:31 pm

banban
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~*   3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd Seekers Picture *~*~*~*Important Update*~*~*~*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next