Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!

Go down 
+2
Wave
AzureFlameGod86
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! Empty
PostSubject: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:25 am

*uses heart massage on Seekers* 3. 2. 1. CLEAR!!! (FBTH)

AGAIN!!! 3. 2. 1. CLEAR!!! (FBTH)

...............................................................................................................................................

Nothing. Sad KEEP TRYING DAMN IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:30 pm

That's it!!! I'm starting a podcast!!
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:27 pm

.............^................................................^.............................................^..............................
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:22 pm

Well I'm still gonna be here cause this is my home. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Good, because you'll be one of the host for the podcasts
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:05 pm

Looks that way. ^_^
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:33 am

Podcast..I'm in
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:09 pm

It's settled then: in order to gain more life in this forum we'll start a podcast, and first hosts will be me, King, and Azure. Others such as Yuki, Heaven, Revan, etc. can have a chance to host too when one of the host is absent. With any luck Leon, Butterfly, Mizu and others missing will make it back here.

The official Twilight Seekers Podcast; TSP. I like it. ^^;

Right then should we cover anime, video games, or both?
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:36 am

Either or sounds good to me. Cool
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:05 pm

AzureFlameGod86 wrote:
Either or sounds good to me. Cool

Okay, we'll just cover anything non-political/religious we deem fit. First off do you guys have a Skype?
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:27 pm

Me likey the idea 8D and hmm...gives me ideas. ADD ME ON SKYPE WAVE YOU BASTARD D< proceedtoheaven@live.com im always on!!!
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:35 pm

proceedtoheaven wrote:
Me likey the idea 8D and hmm...gives me ideas. ADD ME ON SKYPE WAVE YOU BASTARD D< proceedtoheaven@live.com im always on!!!

I will later, geez...
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:11 pm

fiiiiine D8
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:20 pm

I need wave on skype as well..I need to remember what the email address attached to it is tho..
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:01 pm

No surprise, my Skype name is versusomnibus. Once I learn how podcasts work I'll contact you guys later.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:21 am

And so it begins once more...

STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! Naruto

LET'S DO THIS SON
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:17 am

added lol and if you want info on how to do podcasts ill skype you in with me and my podcast guys so you can get info.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:38 pm

Sweet, just let me know when.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:58 pm

you got it
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:31 pm

Should I get a skype account if I want to do this too?
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:07 pm

tsukasayuki wrote:
Should I get a skype account if I want to do this too?

I'm not sure but it could help.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:07 pm

thats how we do it. over skype.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:50 pm

it works well.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:01 pm

proceedtoheaven wrote:
thats how we do it. over skype.

How do you record it?
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:56 pm

Well okies. Everyone, I got a skype name, so add me.

It's

tsukasa.yuki

Please remember to add the . between "tsukasa" and "yuki," or else you'll add someone else. xp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next