Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!

Go down 
+2
Wave
AzureFlameGod86
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:16 am

*sigh* I suppose I should get skype soon. But if I do I won't really know what to talk about. Plus I'll need to buy a camera. I have one but I'll need to borrow it from my friend a little longer.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:21 pm

we record using recording software...ill get the info for you asap.
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:05 pm

Sounds good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:49 pm

AzureFlameGod86 wrote:
*sigh* I suppose I should get skype soon. But if I do I won't really know what to talk about. Plus I'll need to buy a camera. I have one but I'll need to borrow it from my friend a little longer.

All you need is a mic to speak into. Cameras aren't really needed.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:08 pm

Okily dokily Heaven :3
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:05 pm

Okay, so when do you all want to do this thing?
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:58 pm

Whenever I get a headset suited for my Skype. ^_^ I can't get one right now since I'm saving up for a convention coming up next month. Technically next month. April.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:24 pm

I'll be sure to include in the next one if we ever get this up and running.
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:32 pm

I'm sure we will. I'll keep it in mind.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:29 pm

AzureFlameGod86 wrote:
I'm sure we will. I'll keep it in mind.

Still, take your time. Once you're ready we'll let you host the next episodes.
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:24 am

Sure thing. ^_^
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:31 pm

Wait, you guys already started this podcast?
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Not yet.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:26 pm

Okaaay. Because Wave said something about "Next Episodes" so I thought you guys already did one....
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:44 pm

Waveeeee give me your skype~
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:37 pm

versusomnibus is his name
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:03 pm

Ohhh~ Wave-san really is active Very Happy hehe XD
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:29 pm

wen he wants to be lol
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:22 pm

XD At least he hasn't abandoned us ;3;
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:18 pm

I haven't been on so much lately I feel like I have. I''l always be active here.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:48 am

As long as you don't forget about this place Very Happy And we should have a new member if I can get my Big Sis to sign up >:3 She's a huge .hack fan ^^
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:42 pm

Sounds good man. :3 this place is thriving now. Very Happy Kinda.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:48 pm

I KNOW for a fact there are .hack fans out there, heck, I ran across one on eBay for crying out loud X
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:13 am

yeah sure...but lol ive been gone cuz work wuz just so...so hectic.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:28 am

Ah it's okies =D So did your weekend go over well ^^ ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!   STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STAND CLEAR!!!!! I'm bring this place back to life!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next