Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hai Hai~~~ ^o^

Go down 
+3
RyloonGospec
AzureFlameGod86
LieN
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ Empty
PostSubject: Hai Hai~~~ ^o^   Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:55 pm

Hi there Very Happy Etoo~ I'm new to the forums x'3 And I was looking for an introduction section, but I couldn't find one x3, so I hope it's ok making one here Very Happy (If it's now allowed then it's ok to delete it, I guess x3)

Well nice to meet you, you guys can call me Agito :3 I'm pretty glad I managed to find these forums XD .hack//fans in general are like buried treasure in terms of finding you guys x'3 So I hope I can feel at home with the rest of you and look forward to chatting with minna-san! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai Hai~~~ ^o^   Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Nice to meet you good sir. Feel free to write whatever it is you like and also feel free to join in on conversation already in session. This place has kinda died down a little lately so it's good to see new members. ^_^

One thing... Prepare for randomness. What a Face
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai Hai~~~ ^o^   Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:11 am

AzureFlameGod86 wrote:
Nice to meet you good sir. Feel free to write whatever it is you like and also feel free to join in on conversation already in session. This place has kinda died down a little lately so it's good to see new members. ^_^

One thing... Prepare for randomness. What a Face

Hehe, I'm prepared >:3 XD And nice to meet you Azure-chan~! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RyloonGospec
The Boyfriend
The Boyfriend
RyloonGospec

Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai Hai~~~ ^o^   Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:18 pm

Hey, nice to meet you. I'm also new here, you might notice me here and there from time to time. Razz
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai Hai~~~ ^o^   Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:08 pm

haha welcome welcome 8D
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai Hai~~~ ^o^   Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:31 am

A Warm welcome to both of you ^_^
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai Hai~~~ ^o^   Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:43 am

Same here. The more the better. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai Hai~~~ ^o^   Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:07 am

YAY! More awesome members x'3 Yoroshiku!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai Hai~~~ ^o^   Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:10 am

YAY NEW MEMBERS! XP

Nice Endrance Pic Agito :p

And Ryloon...
I think I know you. Hopefully.... if you're who I think you are xp
Back to top Go down
RyloonGospec
The Boyfriend
The Boyfriend
RyloonGospec

Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai Hai~~~ ^o^   Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:35 am

tsukasayuki wrote:
YAY NEW MEMBERS! XP

Nice Endrance Pic Agito :p

And Ryloon...
I think I know you. Hopefully.... if you're who I think you are xp

Solve the anagram and I'll give you a cookie. Cool
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai Hai~~~ ^o^   Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:36 am

I'M COMING DOWNSTAIRS FOR A COOKIE!!!!
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai Hai~~~ ^o^   Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Thank you~ XD And Anagram-desuka? x'3
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai Hai~~~ ^o^   Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:27 pm

His name is an anagram that is 3 words... And I can't figure it out. I should. But I can't =>.<= ....

This is gonna bother me...
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai Hai~~~ ^o^   Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:56 pm

tsukasayuki wrote:
His name is an anagram that is 3 words... And I can't figure it out. I should. But I can't =>.<= ....

This is gonna bother me...

You think that's tough? I spent a good 6 hours on Zelda Twilight Princess, puzzling my very small brain over that Snowpeak ruins mansion, where those ice block's are, and you have to push them around or something? Yeah~ I couldn't figure it out to save my life until my 8 year old cousin did it for me o,O That's what I call puzzling~ XD
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai Hai~~~ ^o^   Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:00 pm

That's nothing. I spent nearly a week looking for the rotted heart key on Ninja Gaiden when I first started playing it. And this is near the end of the game mind you. All I had to do was check a certain body outside the palace gates. But I though I already did that cause I got a journal out of it in the beginning. STUPID ME!! I eventually checked it and I cracked up. XD Puzzle games are a waist of time for me but I love them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai Hai~~~ ^o^   Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:07 pm

AzureFlameGod86 wrote:
That's nothing. I spent nearly a week looking for the rotted heart key on Ninja Gaiden when I first started playing it. And this is near the end of the game mind you. All I had to do was check a certain body outside the palace gates. But I though I already did that cause I got a journal out of it in the beginning. STUPID ME!! I eventually checked it and I cracked up. XD Puzzle games are a waist of time for me but I love them. Very Happy

Just wow XD Yeah, it's those little mistakes that make it more frustrating but worth while in the end I guess? XD
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai Hai~~~ ^o^   Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:27 pm

LOL Yep. Razz I love it. I kinda got that feeling again the other day when I played the first Devil May Cry HD. I can't remember what the puzzle I was doing but I remember running around for almost two hours. And I was like: I SHOULD KNOW THIS CAUSE I'VE PLAYED THIS BEFORE!!!! XD I finally found it. It made my eyes role back with a heavy sigh. >_>
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai Hai~~~ ^o^   Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:28 pm

AzureFlameGod86 wrote:
LOL Yep. Razz I love it. I kinda got that feeling again the other day when I played the first Devil May Cry HD. I can't remember what the puzzle I was doing but I remember running around for almost two hours. And I was like: I SHOULD KNOW THIS CAUSE I'VE PLAYED THIS BEFORE!!!! XD I finally found it. It made my eyes role back with a heavy sigh. >_>

XDD Well hope you have fun with it >:3 I'll be getting in a PSP (again) I can't wait to try out Fate/Extra~
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai Hai~~~ ^o^   Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:05 pm

I wanna play that. Very Happy Funny how I was just thinking how I want to get a new charger for my PSP so I can play Fate/Unlimited Codes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai Hai~~~ ^o^   Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:08 pm

AzureFlameGod86 wrote:
I wanna play that. Very Happy Funny how I was just thinking how I want to get a new charger for my PSP so I can play Fate/Unlimited Codes. Very Happy

OH~! Nearly forgot about Fate/Unlimited Codes, looks epic and I love Anime fighters hehe x) Thanks for reminding me ;D XD Have you had the chance to try out Fate/Extra Very Happy ?
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai Hai~~~ ^o^   Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:37 pm

All righty then. What's the code? :p
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai Hai~~~ ^o^   Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:53 pm

tsukasayuki wrote:
All righty then. What's the code? :p

Neh neh~ It's a fighting game x3 *flails*
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai Hai~~~ ^o^   Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:51 pm

@Ryloon

El Psy Congroo.
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai Hai~~~ ^o^   Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:37 pm

you're welcome. Very Happy

@yuki: The access code is......"access code".
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai Hai~~~ ^o^   Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:57 pm

Oh and no I haven't gotten around to playing Fate/Extra yet. But when I learned the new Saber was Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus (Yes I had to look that up to spell it out) XD
It got me a what if idea of the next Saber was Gorge Washington? Noble Phantasm: Crossing the Delaware River. Now image how boring of a Reality Marble that would be. There's no action to it. Just riding a boat. Crap if I said riding, that would make ..."her" a Rider Class wouldn't it? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai Hai~~~ ^o^   Hai Hai~~~ ^o^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hai Hai~~~ ^o^
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Seekers :: Welcome to Seekers Vx :: Sound off!-
Jump to: