Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraphim_Zera
Holy Palace Emperor
Seraphim_Zera

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance   Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:19 pm

So, we all know about this I imagine, but why no dedicated topic?

Anyway, I've played the demo and my god, its like I'm playing the first game again, but with the combat flow of Birth By Sleep.

I really like the interactivity with the environment and enemies.

The only cutscene in the demo shows the meeting between Sora and Neku, while in the background an awesome remix of Twister from The World Ends With You plays.

Just this demo has me so hype I cant wait until the end of the month.

So, thoughts/hype general.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance   Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:06 pm

Ah cool ^^ Definitely planning to purchase it then? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seraphim_Zera
Holy Palace Emperor
Seraphim_Zera

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance   Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:07 pm

Already pre-ordered the Mark of Mastery edition.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance   Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:10 pm

Oh cool =D What's going to come with that edition :3?
Back to top Go down
Seraphim_Zera
Holy Palace Emperor
Seraphim_Zera

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance   Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:22 pm

A 3DS Crystal protective case, AR Cards that allow special unlocking of in-game content, 12 art cards, and I think that's it.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance   Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:46 pm

Sounds like a pretty sweet deal, especially if it's worth the buck?
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance   Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:35 pm

You know I'm getting the Collectors Edition. AND REMIXES OF THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU SOUNDTRACK?

Okay THAT'S freaking amazing :p

Still, I can wait 28 days without playing the demo. My body is ready for the game though. :p
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance   Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:37 pm

Yay~ Yuki-senpai Very Happy
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance   Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:18 pm

cant...acknowledge...this game...
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
Seraphim_Zera
Holy Palace Emperor
Seraphim_Zera

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance   Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:04 am

proceedtoheaven wrote:
cant...acknowledge...this game...

HAHA Sorry Heaven, you just might have to. Nomura stated that this game has an equal importance to the series as Birth By Sleep did.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance   Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:20 pm

Then it'll definitely help deepen character development, neh? ^^
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance   Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:56 am

Well Heaven, just watch all the cutscenes like you did Birth by Sleep :p

Besides...

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU CHARACTERS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance   Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:16 pm

Must... Not... RAGE...!!!
Back to top Go down
Seraphim_Zera
Holy Palace Emperor
Seraphim_Zera

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance   Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:56 am

Only a week left! I am so excite. I'm just not sure if I should get a circle pad for my 3DS.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim_Zera
Holy Palace Emperor
Seraphim_Zera

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance   Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:08 pm

I... I just... I'm speechless. This game... I think I can honestly call it the best title in the series.

The difficulty has been upped a bit, I found standard mode to be fairly challenging. I'm about to start Critical Mode.

The story... well I can't say much without spoiling but I will say this... Holy. Shit.

The music is amazing, simply amazing.

I give this game a 9/10.

Also, for the record its not really short, I just played it too much. lol It's about as long as Birth By Sleep.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance   Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:06 pm

Really Zero?

I beat it within 20 hours. It took me 30~35 hours to beat Birth by Sleep.

Birth by Sleep is still my favorite of all the games. Story, characters, everything I felt was fantastic.
I just loved Aqua, Terra, and Ven more than anything.

Still love the battles in KH2 the best though. Sora's forms, so cool!

But This one, it did not dissapoint. Although there were some things that I was a little dissapointed about, overall this story is growing to be more complex, and that's just the way I love it. I have to agree, that ending... oh my god. My fangirl mode just skyrocketed.

... Although, Critical mode... Probably gonna take me about 30, if not more, hours to complete. Only at the 2nd world and have about... 6 or 7 hours into it already xp
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance   Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:17 am

Sounds like you're having a blast with it Senpai ^^
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance   Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Indeed, Finished critical mode, and done with it for now.

You don't realize how much of a KH fangirl I am xp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance   Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
Page 1 of 1